🍓Izuru Nightmare fluff🍓

Hello this was requested by Kamukurascreamycum thank you for requesting

Y/n's POV

You're setting there as your boyfriend of 2 years leaves. "You got so boring Y/n." You couldn't move or do anything just watch him leave. You watch as he leaves and everything goes black. When everything goes back to color we're in a hospital.

There's no doors in the hospital or windows just a quiet beeping sound that gets louder as you walk through the long hallways. I'm stopped by two doors both of them beeping one lounder then the other I open the door that had the lounder sounds and see.

Myself laying in a hospital bed the other door had opened but it was almost mirrored I saw myself and me in the hospital bed in the other room. I stared in confusion. In the mirror I saw me in the bed get up. It no longer looked like me it looked like something out of a horror movie.

The second it got up the face started to rot and fall off. The skin started to to spit making most of the bone visible. It starts walking towards me trying to say something but it sounded  as it another language. The other Y/n grabbed me by my shoulder.  Getting closer and closer to my face the jaw of the other one was almost completely off. The eyes where filled with fear. "ዪሁክ."

I jumped up looking around trying to calm down seeing Izuru laying there asleep I tap him to make sure he was alive. He rolled over facing me with his eyes slightly opened. "Y/n what are you doing up darling? " He saids setting up with me. I scoot over closer to him laying my head on his shoulder. "I'm not going to a hospital ever again. " I say he looks at me but stays quiet. "Would you talk about why? Y/n."

After telling him everything he hums and grabs my hand. "Dreams like that are so boring." We lay there. Him humming a song wail I mess with his hand. Unlit we both fall asleep.

Word count 359