🍓Korekiyo birthday 🍓

Happy birthday to the man I want to marry

F/o= favorite outfit

Y/ns pov

I wake up I know what today it is Kiyos birthday although I have thinks planned for today he's asleep and won't let me go.

I lay there starring at my sleeping boyfriend he looks peaceful. I try once more to get out of his arms which only makes him pull me closer to his chest. "Y/n..." I hear him whisper softly. I start to just relax maybe that way he'll losen his grip and I can go to the kitchen before he wakes up.

Guess not I see him slowly open his eyes to see me. "Hello my dearest." He smiles at me. "Happy birthday Kiyo. " I  replied back. Which I assume confused him because he rolled over and looked at his phone before rolling back to face me. "Thank you my love." He said kissing my forehead.

I get up and start to make my way to the kitchen. Which Kiyo follows. I turn around and rap my arms around his neck. "I was gonna do this when you were asleep but since you're awake what would you like." I say as Kiyo bends down to kiss me.
"Anything you want. " Kiyo said moving to the cabinets."That's not fair." I replied watching him. "And why is that my dear?" He hummed in response glancing at me from time to time. "Because it's your- what are you doing? " I say seeing he's doing something on the counter. In which he turns around holding a bowl with something in it.

"Pancakes." He saids mixing the pancake mix in the bowl. "If you don't want to do that I can." I look at him. "If you want to my dearest." He hands me the mixer and the bowl as I start to mix everything together as Kiyo turns on the stove top on greases the pan and takes the bowl kissing my forehead. "Thank you my rose."

Time skip brought to my Korekiyo obsession

Me and Kiyo set down and start to eat as he starts next to me and starts to mess with my hair. "Thank you for making my birthday great love." He smiles at me. "I have more planned." I say grabbing his hand. "O-oh you don't have to do that." He clears his throat before continuing. "Simply making breakfast together was more then enough for me." I lean my head on his shoulder taking my last bite and getting up going the change.

I change into f/o Kiyo had also changed into a white button down and black pants with black boots. I walk over to the door and turned around to face Kiyo ever since I had helped him with his sister stuff he had stopped wearing his mask. "Can you not go with me this time I'm getting things for you." He looks at me there's a little worry in his face but it quickly became a smile. "Ok my dear." He kissed my hand and I leave the house I know exactly where I'm going.

I go to a book store I had wrote down every single book he had in our library at the house and started to look around.

It took about 3 hours just to find a books that he would like but didn't already have but I bought them and started to move on to the store just for rapping paper I had bought a costume cake for him with a bunch of anthology related things on it.

After I got the cake the books and the rapping paperi set in the parking lot of somewhere and put the books in a box and rap said box. And drive home

I open the door and Kiyo is watching a reality tv show he knew the drama was fake and it was all scripted but yet got so invested in what was happening. "Welcome home my rose." He saids not even looking away from the tv. I set the cake down in the kitchen and walk over to the couch and set next to him which made him look over at me smiling. "Here." I say setting the box in Kiyo lap and leaning on his shoulder watching as he unraps the box to reveal the books I had bought him. "It took 3 hours just to find a book that you haven't read yet. "Ah is that why you took so long love?" He saids picking up and inspecting the books. "Yes. I did pick the right ones right?" "Yes you did. " He kisses my head and turns off the tv. "Would you like to read them with me?" He opens the book and looks at me as I adjust myself to get comfortable.

We ate cake and set there and reading until my eyes fell heavy and fell asleep.

Korekiyo pov

I look down to my S/o, Y/n asleep so beautiful... I kiss their forehead and pick them up and bring them to our shared bedroom and lay them down "Thank you my dearest." I lay down next to them and and pull them close to me. "Good night my love."

I love Korekiyo anyway
Word count 881