Part 1

He was 9. She was 12. He knew it wouldn't work out but he wanted to try. Every Time he saw her he was dumb struck. His eyes sparkled, his mood lifted, and his heart burst. But she didn't feel the same...whenever she saw him she looked down and imitated stomping on him. His biggest insecurities, his height and his age, were two things she constantly made fun of him for. He just wishes he could grow up....to be with her. To lean DOWN and kiss her, to not get dirty looks from people wondering about the dramatic and apparent age gap. 

He is little gideon. The life of the party, the talk of the town. She is mabel pines, the niece of mystery shack owner, Stan. She is also the love of his life. All he wants is to be with mabel. He wants to dive into her green eyes full of love and warmth, swim in her luscious locks of hair. But the height difference is forcing them apart. It wasn't fair. Lil Gideon needed to find a way to grow up, both physically and literally. There was only one way he could achieve this. And he knew exactly where to go.

His past tricks have all failed, stilts, air force ones...why did his goddamn parents have to curse him with the burden of being short. He was everyone's little boy; little gideon, little old me...he was so sick of it. Lil Gideon is a man, disrespected, and oppressed simply because of his size. The forest. That could be the only option. Lil Gideon grabbed his 4T size shoes and headed off for the forest....