𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠

Warnings:

Vinnie's Pov:

Vinnie's Pov:

I sit on the bed with my head in my hands. I was frustrated, tired, and upset.
I wasn't upset at anybody besides myself.
I look up at the blank wall of my bedroom and I shake my head. I lean back, causing me to land on my bed.
I feel tears coming down my face, and sooner or later, i'm fast asleep.
-
I see Y/n. I smile at her and look at our two children on the rug in our bedroom, playing with their toys. Y/n walks into the kitchen making them a snack.

Vinnie: Hey
I hugged her

Y/n: Hi Vin
She smiles

I can't believe that I have children with her. Everything is perfect, I never want this to
end.
-
I wake up with tear stains. I look around and realized  it was just a dream. It could of came true, but it's my fault. I stand up with anger and punch the wall. I was so upset with myself. I don't know how I could do this to her. My mind was filled with many thoughts which made it hard to process things. I look into the door way and see Y/n standing there.

Vinnie: Y/n...
I whisper

Y/n: Please calm down Vinnie.
She says sitting me down.

Y/n: Everything is going to be okay.
She says rubbing my back

Vinnie: Y/n it's not. It's never going to be normal again. If only you knew...
I said looking down shaking my head

Y/n: Knew what?
She questioned

Vinnie: If only you knew that I dream of you every night. I dream of us having the perfect family and you being the girl I will always love.
I said standing up

Vinnie: You don't get it!
-
Y/n's Pov:

Y/n: Vinnie let's not turn this on me. We all know who did this. Vinnie it really could of been like that.
I said shaking my head

Y/n: But you went and cheated. It's your fault. Your dream obviously didn't have a happy ending.
I say standing up

Y/n: Your dream did come true, at first. You just didn't finish the ending until now.

Vinnie: Y/n I'm sorry.

Y/n: You should be. This is the end.
I say walking off

Girl of my Dreams

missed y'all