𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟

Y/n's Pov:

Y/n's Pov:

I was in the studio waiting for Vinnie to be done. I took a peek in the recording room and listened a little.

I heard the beat going and saw him go closer to the microphone taking a deep breath looking down. He was fidgeting a lot like he was nervous. He looked drained, I know he stays up all night writing songs and trying to find the right beat and stuff, but something wasn't right. He's just seemed off.

I was worried, but i still listened until I saw a tear fall down his face and a few more came down after, but he tried not to make it sound like he was crying. I looked at him worried, but he didn't know I was there listening.

Don't know what I wanted
I have a memory
Back at the party
I was all over her
We didn't make out
Or do anything
I just remember
I was lonely

I listened to the lyrics and was wondering what the song was about, he usually tells me what they're about, but he wouldn't tell me about this one.
I kept thinking about his ex and what it could mean. I don't remember him telling me about anything or he was sad about anything.

I guess I am always
It's not a problem
It's just something
I got used to it
Every stranger
Makes me feel safer
And every person
Seems more beautiful

I walked in wanting to ask him about it.

Y/n: Vinnie...
Vinnie quickly looked at me whipping away his tears turning everything off.

Vinnie: Oh hey baby!
He smiled at me.

Y/n: Can you explain to me what this song it
about?

Vinnie: Uhh...
He looked down a littler nervous, fidgeting.

Y/n: Vinnie...

Vinnie: Fine, it's about this girl I met at Jordan's birthday party. You were getting drinks and I started over thinking and I felt lonely just being alone there for a few minutes. But she was there...

Y/n: So she was the better one? She's the girl that you're so in love with now that you write a song about her?
I start crying.

I run out of the studio not being able to comprehend everything that just happened.

———————————————————————
2 Years later:

Yes I did end it later that night, Yes he did release the song, Yes he did find her and was all over her after,
yes i'm the lonely one now...

Yes I did end it later that night, Yes he did release the song, Yes he did find her and was all over her after, yes i'm the lonely one now