11

ᴍᴀʏ 22,2020
ᴅᴀᴠᴇ'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ
10:45 ᴘᴍ

ᴏᴍɴɪꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

After Ari stopped crying she said she wanted to go home so thats what they did, dave had bully get her car and take it back to his house. After they got home just like the car ride over it was quiet, ari couldn't say nothing she was in her own little space.

After taking a shower and getting themselves ready for bed they were in the bed back facing the other.

15 mins of just laying there dave could hear ari's sniffles. He turned around wrapping his arm around her he turned her aroud so she could lay her head on his chest while he played in her hair.

Sighing she began talking "I-i met herb when i was 17 and he was 20 i didn't care about the age difference cause fw older niggas seems to be the thing back in Chicago. Anyways 2 years into our realtionship everything was i finished my training courses and had started at the hospital. I had a coworker name patrick he helped me around a introduce me to some patient i would be workimg with, so one day me and patrick decided to eat work at a new spot round my job so while we're eating herb come at the table yelling at me calling me a bitch,hoe,slut asking me who was this dude that im cheating whole time this nigga had a bitch next to him so i asked who she was amd he said sister which made her frown her face up n say i just sucked your dick otw over here.-"

While ari was explaining her past with herb dave was taking notes so he could know how bad he was going to roughen him up. "How could he treat her like that i would kill to be with a women like ari if i wasnt already with her". He thought

"So after that happen i went home to get to the bottom of what happen and in the middle of us speaking well more like arguing he clocked me dead in my face. It took a minute to realize what happen but when the blood speckles started tripping on my hand thats why he start apologize sayin "baby i didnt mean it i swear" i didnt want to hear none of that so i cleaned my face got some of my shit and left." She said then stop when she felt tears running down her face

" hey i gotchu im here you dont have to finish" dave said wiping her face

" no i want to. Two weeks later i went back home b-but he wasn't the same he was um- he was always drunk and always high. One night he came home high asf with the lipstick on his neck and shirt so i started asking questions which ended with me getting punched and slapped around getting thrown into the wall and shit. That night my body hurted so bad that i went to the hospital in the morning. I had a sprained wrist i guess from him flinging me around and stomping on me. After that night it was constant arguing and fighting, his way of saying sorry was sex. In never wanted to get pregnant but i did 4/5 months into my pregnancy he was always beating on me while i had to find ways to cover my stomach. I would always go to tae's house but he would always come and find me, this was when he was gettimg his career up and a charge wouldn't be perfect for that, I was inlove well i thought i was so i never wanted anything bad for him so i never called the cops. Untill that one night he had his "girlfriend" and im guessing her friends jump me and him beating me so bad then walking out the door leaving me for dead, i still had my phone in my back pocket so i used siri to call the cops. They came and took me to the hospital where i was im a coma or asleep for 2 1/2 weeks. When i woke up my parents and tae were there. They told me how he was in jail cause of the cameras i had in the house they caught everything on camera but they still needed my statement. When he went to jail he constantly had people "coming" for me those people were his friends who i once called my brothers. I wanted a free start so i packed all my shit and got out of there and moved down here to Atlanta i havent seen him 2/3 years so i don't know why he would feel like it was okay to post those things and tried to make it look like something." She finished off her story wiping her cheeks and looked up at Dave seeing he was already loolimg down at her.