Prison

"You are going to be here for a long time" said the prison guard shoving me into my cell

I knew what I had done and there was no excuse for it, but I wish I was anywhere else other than here. Like, what is a dinosaur supposed to do in prison? Yell? There is nothing for me to do here. A few seconds later I saw a prison guard walk in with a blue guy, I couldn't really see his face, but that didn't matter. All I could think about is how big his head was. When the guard shoved him in here, he immediately went to the top bunk.

"HEY... what are you?"  I wanted to poke his head so badly because I wanted to see if it was squishy. 

He turned around to face me and look at me directly in the eye with a very serious expression. I was scared and a bit creeped out then he opened his mouth and said "BAH" I stumbled back, and he started laughing. 

"HAHA GOT YOU!" he said pointing at me 

"No you didn't" I said embarrassed

"Yeah I did" he said with a big smile

"No you didn't... wait who are you???" I said, raising a brow,

He immediately got off the bunk and stood there confidently and said, "I AM THE ULTIMATE VILLAIN, THE ARCH NEMESIS OF METRO MAN... I AM MEGAMIND!!!"

"Never heard of you and who TF is metro man?!?!?"

He looked at me and his blue face was a mix of surprise, disgust, and anger. He walked over to me and pinned against the wall, and I started blushing, turning my purple face bright red.

"Metro man is my arch nemesis, and you will NOT act like he doesn't exist"

"B-but I-" I couldn't finish the sentence bc of how I had somehow fallen for him, so I just stayed silent

There was a moment of silence, and then he spoke again

"What is your name?"

"Uh b-barney" I said, trying not to make eye contact

"Well then barney you now work for me, and you will help me escape this hellhole" he said inspecting the wall

"What are you doing"

He looked insane, like who inspects a prison wall?!?! Suddenly he turned to me smiling.

"I might've just found our ticket to freedom"

Before I could answer, a guard came to collect us for lunch. As we walked to the cafeteria, Megamind couldn't stop smiling. When he noticed I was staring he stopped smiling and looked serious as we approached the cafeteria. 

As the doors opened I saw a bunch of people in fights, people cheering them on, other people gambling anything they had on hand. I was kind of surprised, I knew this was a maximum security prison, and it should be intense, but I wasn't expecting this. 

After I got my food tray, I sat at an empty table and began eating like an animal, like I was starving. I hadn't eaten since yesterday. When I was almost done my food I looked over and saw Megamind coming over to me, I wasn't expecting him to come over here and in a panic I threw my fork at him.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to throw my fork at you" 

"Ah it's alright, at least I know now that you are always standing guard!" he said enthusiastically

"Sure-" I said looking down at the rusted table 

The hour went by without another word. Megamind tried to strike a conversation, but I just turned away and stared at a wall. He didn't really seem to care. When we were done eating, it was yard time. I went to sit at a bench and of course Megamind followed me.

"Why do you keep following me???"

He looked at me and whispered                                                                                                                            

"Because I have a plan to get out of here"

"No you don't" 

"Actually I do" he said grinning 

"Then let's hear it then" I said, crossing my arms

He got closer and handed me a piece of paper

"What is this?"

"Shhh, just read it"

I opened the note and read the plan, with each word surprising me even more. I turned to see him smiling as like if he had just made a scientific breakthrough.

"This- this is amazing, how did you even come up with this??"

"Don't worry about it now, we escape tomorrow night" 

"But we don't even know how to get half the stuff needed to escape"

"That's why you're going to get them for me barney"

"What me?" 

"Yes you!, you see you are a big purple dinosaur, so you are pretty frightening which makes it easier for you to get past people and grab things without being questioned" 

"But-"

"No buts now let's go I need you to grab me a fork"

"A fork??? For what?"

"So I can play with it"

I was so confused like who play with a fork??? But I got to admit his plan is pretty genius, so I guess makes up for it. As everyone was making their way to their cells, I snuk over to the cafeteria and grabbed a fork while no one was looking, or so I thought.

"HEY YOU THERE"

I turned around to see a guard coming towards me, so I quickly hid the fork and turned to him

"Uhh hi there"

I never realized how big I was until I saw how small he was, well actually he might just be short

"Put that back"

"Put what back" I said, avoiding eye contact

"Whatever you just grabbed" 

He started inspecting me 

"What are you doing? I didn't grab anything" 

I knew I was done for

"Alright then hurry and gt to your cell"

HE WALKED AWAY! I was so relieved I wasn't caught, but at the same time I was terrified. Megamind better be thanking me for this.

When I made it to my cell, I handed the fork to Megamind and hopped on my rock solid mattress that was supposed to be my "bed".

A while later, I got bored of staring at the wall, so I turned over to see what Megamind was doing. He was facing the wall doing something, I'm guessing it was with the fork, so I got up and went towards him.

When I reached him, my eyes widened, he was building a LASER WHERE DID HE GET THE MATERIALS TO BUILD THAT???????? I was questioning so much and then Megamind turned to me and said,

"We escape tomorrow at midnight"