Part 12: The Reveal

"Tikki spots off."

Emilie's jumpsuit disappeared and Tikki came out of her earrings. Both the Kwami and Ladybug were shocked to see the other.

"Your turn" she looked at Thomas. He nodded and said, "Claws in". His jumpsuit and mask disappeared as well, and Plagg came out of the ring on his finger.

"I know you must be very confused, but we can explain," Emilie said. "My name is Emilie and this is my brother Thomas. We came here from the future to help you."

"The future?" Chat Noir said. "So you're, not us? Does something happen? Why do you have our Miraculous?"

"We can't tell you too much," Thomas started, "but we can tell you that we're only here to help. Hawk Moth has come from the future to try to steal your Miraculous while you're young."

"Hawk Moth has come from the future?" Ladybug began to think. "But wouldn't he risk his own existence if he did?"

"It's not the current Hawk Moth. Just like you, the current Hawk Moth passed on his Miraculous to another person. And that person is way worse than the current one"

"It's true Chat Noir," Plagg said. "In the future, this Hawk Moth can create even stronger villains than before! And now he's here! And you're young! It took a fully grown Ladybug and Cat Noir, not to mention five other superheroes to even get close to him!"

"If this Hawk Moth is as bad as you say, then we need to stop him." Ladybug was about to say more when she realized her earrings were beeping. "We can talk more about this later. But I need to go. But we'll talk more later." She grabbed her yo-yo and swung it towards the nearest building. "Bug out!"

As she swung away, Emilie fed Tikki a Macaroon. "I'm going to catch up to her." She then looked at Thomas. "For the love of heaven please don't do anything stupid."

"C'mon, do I ever?" Thomas said.

Emilie rolled her eyes before turning back into Ladybug. She then swung off after the current Ladybug.

"But wait, won't she figure out her true identity this way?" Chat Noir said.

"Don't worry," Thomas said. "In the future, we know both of your identities so it's not a big deal. In the meantime, do you think I could sleep at your place? I kinda don't have anywhere else to go."

Cat Noir just shrugged. "You'll have to sneak in, but it shouldn't be too hard to do with Plagg's powers.
"Well I'm not transforming anyone until I get some food in me," Plagg said defiantly.

"Here's all I have for you right now Plagg," Thomas said, reaching for a piece of lab-made camembert. "I know it's not what you want but this is just to get over there. Once we get there I'll feed you all the real camembert you want."

"Well, it'll do I guess."

Thomas then quickly turned back into Cat Noir and the two Cats went towards the Agreste Mansion.