•9•

Hey guys!

Please vote and comment.

Another update is here.

You may continue.

He replied, "Garuda ko maarne wala, KGF ka asli hakdaar, Rocky (since 1951) aur Reena meri hai, samjhe?"

They were stunned and Rocky left with her.

_______

Zoya exclaimed, "Adi, tu yaha kya kar raha hai?"

He replied, "Tujhe kya hai? Meri marzi."

She continued, "Kya hai ab? Kuch batana hai kya?"

He replied, "Dekh Zoya, you should go back to your brother and apologise, you're doing a huge mistake."

She said, "Tu koi nahi mera, main Bhai ko kabhi maaf nahi karungi."

He pinned her to the wall and exclaimed, "Baat sun, Maine ek badi galti ki I lied to you from the very beginning, I wanted you to be against Rocky kyunki usne Garuda ko khatam kiya toh I wanted to take revenge, yakeen kar tera Bhai acha insaan hai, he's supporting those slaves in KGF, they were forced into labour, toh I was using you."

She slapped him and replied, "You were cheating on me, nafrat karti hoon tumse."

He continued, "Pata hai par tera Bhai sach mein ek acha aadmi hai, chal maaf karde."

She replied, "Tikhe, par Bhai ne Garuda ko kyu khatam kiya? He's a criminal, we cant change that fact, na?"

He said, "Nahi pata Zoya, its true that he's a criminal par woh Garuda ruthlessy controlled the slaves, ab woh slaves Rocky ko maalik kehte hain."

She replied, "Hmm, toh ab tum bhi Bhai ke saath ho?"

He continued, "Nahi re, maine Rocky ko challenge kiya hai ki main apne Dad ko bachaunga kyunki woh dad ko khatam karega."

She replied, "Ab Bhai tere Dad ko kyu khatam karna chahta hai?"

He said, "Nahi pata."

She replied, "Kuch aur kehna hai?"

He continued, "Im sorry, I got angry on you."

She replied, "Koi baat nahi."

He hugged her and she was stunned.

________

Virat exclaimed, "Adi bach gaya, kaise Kulkarni?"

He replied, "Bas bach gaya aur Rocky waha tha, he took Adi away from there."

Virat continued, "Woh Rocky always comes in between par main usse kuch nahi kar sakta, we need him."

He replied, "Aur kal Adheera yaha ayega, hum kya batayenge?"

Virat said, "Pata nahi ab hum Adi ko agwa nahi karenge, kuch aur karna padega."

He replied, "Tikhe."

_______

Rocky exclaimed, "Why do you have to walk, Jaanu? Gaddi nahi hai kya?"

She replied, "Sorry, meri galti thi."

He continued, "Kaha jaana hai?"

She replied, "Main toh tujhse milne ayi thi."

He said, "For what? Zoya still didnt talk to me, Jaanu."

She replied, "Fikr kyu karta hai, Rocky? Zoya tujhe zaroor samjhegi."

He continued, "Tu hamesha aisi hee kahegi, I know that."

She cupped his face and replied, "Pata hai par vishwas toh hai na bas yahi chahiye."

He said, "Tu mujhe itni achi se samajh thi hai, aisa kyu?"

She replied, "You're my life, Rocky."

He kissed her forehead and they hugged.

That time, someone exclaimed, "Salaam Rocky Bhai, Virat aap se milna chahta hai."

They broke the hug.

He replied, "Usse kehna ki main nahi milna chahta."

The person continued, "Usne kaha ki bohoth zaroori hai, Adheera is coming tomorrow."

He replied, "Pata hai, main uss Adheera ko khatam karunga bata dena Virat sahab ko."

The person left and Reena exclaimed, "Vese daddy wanted to see you, chal."

He replied, "Phir se?"

She got angry and he laughed.

_______

Zoya pushed him and exclaimed, "Dont Adi, galat hai."

He replied, "Yaar, I just hugged you, pyaar nahi hai."

She continnued, "Pyaar? Maine pyaar ke baare mein poocha bhi nahi, baat kya hai akhir?"

He replied, "Pyaar nahi hai par I feel attracted to you bas."

She said, "Adi, you're straightforward."

He replied, "Aisa hee hoon main, Zoya."

She laughed and slowly caresses his hair.

He helds her hand and continued, "Nahi, chod de."

She replied, "Kya?"

He said, "We shouldnt get close."

She replied, "Hamare beech friendship hai aur kuch nahi, dont worry."

He nodded and smiled.

Your Writer,
JB.