•1•

Hey everyone.

Hope you're doing well.

Pls stay home and stay safe.

Info
The book EL DORADO has two chapters the first one was the movie. Now in that book part 1 to 15 was the movie.

So, I'm gonna start from part 16 which is where chapter 2 starts so plz don't get confused.

You may continue.

Anand Ingalagi exclaimed, "That was only chapter 1, Chapter 2 has everything about this story and also, you'll get to know why the Prime Minister passed a death sentence on Rocky."

Deepa said, "so, after Garuda and Suryavardhan died, what happened to KGF?"

He replied, "Of course, everyone would be interested for the next successor of KGF and now, those five and Rocky would fight for it but but something else also happened that broke Rocky's heart."

She continued, "What had happened?"

He started saying........

EL-DORADO  -back to the story

Part 16
Pg 25 to 35

After Rocky had beheaded Garuda, everyone in KGF were shocked.

Inayat, Adheera and all others got the news that Garuda had died.

The workers in KGF rejoiced and shouted, "Our Emperor has killed Garuda!"

Rocky did not react and entered Suryavardhan's house.

Vanaram said, "Don't be so happy that you killed Garuda, Adheera and Virat will kill you, you don't know them."

Rocky replied, "Main kuto se nahi darta."

After saying that, he pushed the servant aside and continued, "Your new boss has come to rule KGF, won't you welcome me?"

That time, there was a phone call for the servant and he picked up.

The servant said, "Hello, who's this?"

The person replied, "Vanaram, Aditya is coming to KGF so please do the needful."

Vanaram continued, "Okay sir."

Vanaram disconnected the phone call.

Rocky exclaimed, "Kon tha?"

He replied, "Tu toh gaya beta Adheera ka beta Aditya yaha KGF mein aa rahe hain."

Rocky continued, "Aur Adheera?"

Vanaram replied, "He'll not come now only Aditya is coming."

Rocky nodded and left from there.

One of the slaves of KGF said, "Aap hamein chodke kahi nahi jayenge na?"

Rocky replied, "Na, kabhi nahi lekin ab mujhe jaana hai yaha se vada karta hu ke mein bohoth jaldi vapas aunga."