Chapter 2

Bakubabe POV
✉✳❇✴✳㊗✳❇✴✳✉

As I entered school everyone was glaring at me, leaving me confused as to why. Finally making it to class I slam open the door, noticing how everyone looked upset, as they turn to look at me, hatred glares was all I saw besides deku. "What y'all problem?" I asked, well more like demanded "Why did you bully Midoriya" Icy-hot asked and I froze 'How do they know I bullied him!?!? Deku, that's who running his mouth!' Before I can say anything I was slapped, hard. I turned my head back in place to see the one who slapped me was pink cheeks, "WHY, WHY YOU BULLY HIM, HE'S ALWAYS SO NICE TO YOU" She screamed in my face. My mind fading her away to show my mom screaming in my face, me asking her to stop screaming hurtful words, her telling me to deal with it. The memory going away slowly, with my head down I walked to my seat.

                       Lunch Time
          ✉✳❇✴✳㊗✳❇✴✳✉

I was the last one out of class, as I'm walking to lunch I bumped into someone, looking up to see copycat. I said a quiet "Sorry" before walking away going to the rooftop, when I got there I sat near the edge. Humming a Rex Orange County song called It's not the same anymore, my favorite song. Slowly tears started falling on my cheeks, still humming the song, but halfway through I slowly stopped humming as I hear footsteps behind me.
✉❇✴✳❇✴✳❇✴✳㊗✴✳❇✴✳✴❇✳❇✴✉

Hiiii~ So the story is getting warmed up isn't it?? Anyway, Hope you enjoyed this chapter😊 Byeeee~(UwU)