Chapter 4

3'rd Person POV
✉✳❇✴✳㊗✳❇✴✳✉

It's been 3 weeks now and Class 1-a ignored Bakugo completely, He tried multiple times to talk to the "Bakusquad" or even deku. The squad acting like he's not there or if he get close to deku, They glare at him. Everyday at lunch he meet Monoma on the roof, sometimes to talk or for Bakugo to cry on Monoma shoulder. On that friday Mono thought of something "Hey Pomerainian" "Mhhh" "Let's Change your appearance" Bakugo looked at Mono "How?" Mono rolled his eyes "By changing you hair and Clothes, duh" (They don't have to wear uniforms anymore) "And I noticed how much quieter and nicer you got" "HAH?!? NO I DIDN'T GET NICER" Bakugo yelled, heat going to his face "Annnndd you're back" Bakugo huffed while Mono laughs at him "Fine, we can change my appearance but don't make my appearance weird" "Haha, ok after school let's go shopping" Mono grins "Whatever"

➰♦♣♦♣🔱♣♦♣♦➰

After school Bakugo left to his dorm, Floaty Bitch yelling names at Bakugo as he walked to the dormitory elevator (Me: Hopes I spelt elevator right) When he reached his room he quickly undressed and puts on a outfit his mom made for him for his 15th birthday

(His Outfit)

He texted Monoma

He texted Monoma

Bakuhoe😒: You Ready??

Copycat🙃: Almost done, meet me at the mall.

Bakuhoe😒: Ok see ya there.

Baku walked out his room and headed to the common area, the whole class was there. Floaty bitch sat so close to deku, she basically sitting on his lap "Where's the all mighty BakuBitch going" Floaty Bitch smirk "None of your fucking business" baku coldly spoke, already annoyed with her. "Leave we don't want you here anyway" She stated back, Baku rolled his eyes, pointing a middle finger on his way out.  The chilling breeze hit his skin as he walked, seeing people living their ordinary live and Children playing at parks. The cherry blossom tree paddles falling off as he walked passes, eventually making it the mall entering the living place. "Hey Pomeranian! Mono yells jogging up to Baku.

Monoma Outfit

"Not a bad outfit Copycat" Baku complements Mono "I can say the same for you" He complements back, "Well let's get started" Baku says as he walks away "Let's get shopping!"

➰♦♣♦♣🔱♣♦♣♦➰

Hey guys, sorry for not posting as for I been busy because I'm going on a trip but I'll still try to post daily. So thanks for being patient, Any hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Love you and Baiii Buttercups~~~ UwU