7 - 23

-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©—𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒

-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©
—𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒

-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©—𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒

07

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

THE WIND SURGED THROUGH YOUR HAIR, your curls flowing behind you as you leaned in further. the roaring of your motorcycle engine filled your ears and you felt the cool wind coat your tanned skin.

looking further in front of you, you saw the street light switch from green to yellow, eliciting a groan from you as your hands twisted the throttle forward to slow down. coming to a stop, you leaned your elbows on handlebars and slouched forward.

"kiddo, put your damn helmet on!" your head turned at the sound of your name, a smile wiping against your lips at the sight of the familiar officer.

"stop calling me 'kiddo,' we're like the same age!"

"put it on!" he ignored your proposal, continuing to nag you.

"but i'm almost there, daichi!" you whined, the officer giving you a stern look and rolling his eyes. "besides, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?"

"first off, that's officer daichi to you," he scolded, though his tone didn't match his words. "secondly, it will definitely kill you! and third, put on the damn helmet before i call your mother!"

scowling, you reached behind you and snatched the helmet from it's lock, wrinkling your nose at the officer, "buzzkill..."

daichi stared at the plain black helmet, the cat ears sticking from the top as the city lights shone upon them.

bringing the helmet up to your head, you petulantly shoved it onto your head, "you will be responsible for my helmet hair!" you quickly yelled as you peeked the light turn green in the corner of your eye.

"yeah, yeah!" he grinned, shaking his head at the way you were already zooming down the street, skidding around a corner.

"that girl's gonna get into trouble one day," he sighed, smiling nonetheless.