57 🐺

Only one month is left before Aaron give birth to His pup but right now he is with his and his mate's parents.

Xavier was preparing a surprise for him. She told their parents to keep Aaron distracted.

Right now she was busy in preparing her surprise. Her both betas wanted to help her but she wanted to prepare it alone.

In three hours she finish her surprise and called their best friends to bring her mate to their house.

Soon Aaron returned and both betas left to give the privacy. Xavier was at door with a piece of fabric in her hand.

Xavier tied the fabric on Aaron's eyes and carry him bridal style to show him her surprise.

"Alright stay here. I am going show you something I have prepared as a surprise", Xavier said to Aaron who nodded in return with a smile.

Xavier turn on the light and stand beside Aaron. "Can I open the blindfold?", Aaron asked getting more curious to see the surprise prepared by his mate.

"Yes", Xavier replied and help him in removing the blindfold. Aaron open his eyes was shocked to see what was Xavier's surprise.

His eyes tear up in happiness. "Did you prepare our pup's room?", Aaron asked his mate. "Yep. Your are carrying our pup. You are protecting him, keeping him safe and healthy. At least I can do this for our pup and you", Xavier said smiling and pinching his cheeks softly.

Aaron giggle and kiss her husband then hug her close to him doing his best as he can with his big baby bump.

After pulling away from the hug Aaron start to explore and admire the room and decide.

This is their baby's room.