Ring Huo

[Basics]
Name: Ring Huo
Gender: Female
Age: 13(Book 1), 14(Book 2), 19 (Book 3)
Status: Alive
Birthday: October 5th
Blood Type: B-
Hometown: Beijing

[Appearance]
Hair Color: Sky blue.
Eye Color: Deep, ocean blue.
Hair Style: Long and straight.
Height: 4"8'-5"3'(From Book 1 to Book 3)
Weight: 98-175 Lbs (From Book 1 to Book 3)
Magical Girl Outfit:

Ring adopts a sky blue leather tunic, covering a long, white gown that flowed freely at her feet. She wears blue and white heels, with a veil that flows behind her head.

[Magical Girl]
Wish: "I wish to have the power to cross the world whenever I wanted, in order to see my friends smile again."

Symbol: A sea shell.
Soul Gem Color: An ocean blue with a sky blue gradient.
Weapon: Two identical ring blades, colored a deep, midnight blue.

[Witch]
Name: Sebille
Nature: Obsession
Title: Witch of Devotion, also known as the Ribbon Witch.
Appearance: A tall, feminine figure, her body completely composed of white ribbonry. Her face is constantly distorting and changing shapes, as sharpened, blue ribbons swirl around at her feet. She twirls around like a ballerina.

Familiars:

Antoinette (Small bundles of blue ribbon that are able to sprint at intense speeds. Their nature is cowardice. Their duties are to constantly hide from Sebille, Bernadette, and hide from any magical girls as well.)

Bernadette (Lanky figures composed of white ribbon. Their nature is mesmerizing. Her duties are to brainwash her opponents, converting their ideals to that of Sebille's.)

[Doppel]

A tall, graceful, distorted feminine body twirls around in an endless loop, dark blue ribbons flowing behind her in streams, like a torn cape. Her hair looked like an entanglement of blue yarn, elongated sewing needles held tightly in her hands that seemed to just be cotton balls at the ends of mannequin arms, elongated sewing needles held tightly in her grasp.

A long, thick dark blue thread was held in the air behind her, connected to her back. At the top, a freshly knitted platform sat, with Ring sitting in quiet meditation.