8 | Annabeth Was Worried About A Dead Person

Previous Chapter Question Winner: Aaliya0012

<><><>

To say Thor was surprised when he walked into Magnus hugging Jack would've been a really huge exaggeration. When Magnus noticed him (finally), he gave him a nod and a smile before walking away.

I am going to be mature, Magnus told himself. I am not going to slam Thor's head and break his skull and cut his fingers, make fries out of them and feed them to his goats. It wasn't his fault I am here.

They finally walked over to the other side of the Gym.  [Imagine Thor's fight with Hulk in Ragnarok]. There was a window in the end with a door leading to a massive room. It was huge enough for a duel. Something about this made goosebumps appear on his skin.

"You call this massive place a 'gym'!?" Magnus snorted. "Like... how did this thing even fit inside the tower?"

"Magic of the Author," Wade, who had somehow arrived, replied smoothly. They all knew enough to not question the all-mighty fourth wall breaker.

"Go inside, Magnus," Tony motioned to a stadium-like stadium.

"Weren't we supposed to train or something?" Magnus asked him. "What's up with this new thingie?" 

Tony looked away. "You are going to fight with... another boy and your powers will be tested."

Magnus smirked knowingly. "It was Eyepatch's idea, wasn't it?" 

This time when Tony looked at him, there was a grin on his face. "Egg-xactly."

Magnus sighed exasperatedly and walked in. The door closed immediately, blocking him in a large room with strong windows through which the Avengers were watching him. On the other side was a door similar to the one he had just walked through. 

Just for side effects, the room buzzed, indicating that the door was going to open. Magnus knew that Tony was doing this purposely. He had billionaire tech that could do mass damage within seconds, for crying out loud.

Magnus wondered what was behind the doors as it slithered open slowly and more importantly, creepily. Was it mini-aliens? Pink dinosaurs? Huge toothbrushes that shot toothpaste? 

The door hissed open.

And all thoughts were kicked out of his brain when a boy with messy jet black hair, a "Mediterranean" complexion, and sea-green eyes like his father, Poseidon stepped in, looking as confused as Magnus felt. 

They both broke into grins as they looked at each other.

"Magnus?"

"Percy?"

All hell broke loose when Thor started to fangirl.

<><><>

So, this is kind of like a filler chapter. I don't think I will be able to post on Sunday and while this is short, it is early. It is time to mess up the schedule because I finished writing the other book and now, I have free time to spare. No particular schedule decided... yet.

| Why did Nico hate Percy during 'The Battle of the Labyrinth'? |