Chapter 1 | Get to know each other

Little warning:
This is all written in third person and following Sanji not the reader herself

🌺_______________🌹________________🌺

"..."

What is this feeling?

Why couldn't he bring himself to say something?

As the new member of the straw hat crew smiled at him, Sanji felt his heart beating loudly in his chest, and for a moment he got worried, thinking that she could hear it too.

Time seemed to stop as she kept staring into his eyes, smiling and waiting for him to say something.

The sound of someone clearing their throat shook him out of his trance.

Sanji looked around and saw Zoro shaking his head with a malicious grin.

"Oi, (Y/n)"

The girl turned around and tilted her head at the swordsman who made his way to her.

(Y/n)... what a beautiful name

"If i were you i wouldn't waste my time talking to this pervert, come with me, i'll show you the rest of the ship"

Sanji was furious, HOW DARE HE make him look like a fool in front of such a lovely lady?!?

He was about to give Zoro what he deserved when the most beautiful and delicate hand stopped him.

"Sorry, we'll talk later 'kay?"

Sanji just nodded, he didn't trust his voice, he knew that if he tried to say something he would just embarrass himself more.

He stood there, as still as a statue, looking at the silhouette of the (h/c) girl walking side by side with that stupid moss head.

He felt pain in his stomach, a feeling similar to when you don't eat for days, he felt like someone was squeezing his intestines from the inside and he couldn't understand what was wrong.

He tried going to Chopper for a check up but discovered that there was nothing wrong with him and that he should probably just relax for a moment.

In order to distract himself from that lingering feeling he did what he loved the most, cooking.

He decided that since there was a new crew member he should make his best dishes to impress her.

....

..

.

Wait

He didn't know her tastes yet.

How was he supposed to impress his goddess if he didnt have any idea of what she liked or disliked?

Should i just go and ask her directly?

What if she thought that it was just a lame excuse to talk to her?