21. Fire meet Gasoline

Song: Fire meet Gasoline by Sia
Video appearance: Heidi Klum and Pedro Pascal

Ryan Ryan finally stood up after Ashton pulled the plug for the drain and then stepped out of the bath to go rinse off in the shower. Ashton joined him, hands sliding around Ryan's waist and pulling him back to his body. "Are you going back on your previous statement?" He mumbled, pushing back his ass to meet Ashton's soft cock.

He bent his head down near Ryan's ear. "No. I'm just being a bastard right now." He nipped his earlobe between his teeth gently, making Ryan hum.

"I don't like your method of courting." He gasped.

A chuckle vibrated through Ryan as Ash bowed his head to his shoulder. "Oh, so now, we're courting each other."

Ryan hummed a response, rolling his hips slowly. Ashton hissed.

"I guess we skipped a few steps." He said, moving his arms around the younger man's waist, pulling him against him. "And you're rushing to skip more."

Ryan gulped, savoring the moment and trying to keep his body from reacting to the closeness of Ashton that radiated warmth. "Are you hugging me because of what happened earlier?"

"Yes. Do you want me to stop?" Teeth grazed at his throat, sucking gently before biting down again.

Ryan muttered, biting his lip, shivering, then touched Ashton's forearms. "No." He said, exhaling a moan. "A-again..." he begged, eyes rolling back as Ashton obeyed him without hesitancy.

The men stayed like that for a few minutes more, letting the water wash away all their worries while soft moans filled the room.

》》》》》

Ryan dressed in a black tank and gray pajama pants. Ashton pulled on a dark green pajama set, not bothering to button the shirt all the way up. "Don't you look fancy?"

He shrugged. "It's nothing fancy, wasn't even expensive."

"Oh really? How much was it?"

Ashton hummed, trying to remember as he shut the closet doors. "Uh, about twenty-five. I was walking by a store a few months ago, something small, and it caught my eye. I bought this and another in light blue."

"Wow, and here I thought you only bought things worthy of a fortune."

He giggled. "No, not at all. I like it a good deal. My mother really likes a good deal. She taught me how to not live above my means and to be humble. This mansion is just one of the few things that I spent a fortune on. It's my escape from reality." He explained.

"Oh, my mom's the same, she's wonderful. I think you'd love, if you properly met her." Ryan tried.

Ashton nodded. "Yeah, I can't wait for that day to come. I bet our mothers are better friends now that they've been able to connect over a common issue."

Ryan hummed as he applied lotion on his skin.

Ashton walked over to him, where he sat by the vanity and sat next to him. "You think so? What if they leave our silly fathers and run away with each other?" Ryan snickered.

"That would be a tale. Our fathers would be shitting themselves." Ryan hummed, then pursed his lips.

"And they'd deserve it." He reached up casually and ran his fingers back through Ryan's silky hair, brushing back his golden strands that had fallen to the side of his face. Ryan turned in his seat to regard him as Ashton moved his hand away from his hair.

"You're much more gentle than I imagined."

"One should never have a preconception of a person that they've never met before, lest you pre judge them and are left to be mistaken." That made Ryan laugh.