41. No Questions Asked

Ryan lay there still panting, his eyes damp and his body riddled with chills as he found the figure of his fiancé above him. Ashton's ridged abs were covered in a fine mist of sweat, his brown eyes hooded and dark, and his full lips glistening from their kissing. He swore and covered his eyes, feeling that he'd come from only the sight of his man. Ash was calling his name, but his body and mind were still reeling from that orgasm, as he had almost cum twice. "Wow." He muttered

Ashton bent to cup Ryan's face gently. "Are you okay? Can you walk?" He asked.

"It was a dick, not a baguette." Ryan hissed as he sat up, yearning to grab Ash back down and make him blush before begging to get fucked senseless by him until he passed out. Maybe he could get that from the way Ash was looking at him. "Wanna go again?" He asked, parting his legs.

"Again?" Ashton asked, arching a brow, watching as Ryan spread his legs for him and seeing the reddened pucker of his ass that he had just pounded. Fuck, what was Ryan doing to him? Ashton caught underneath his thigh and swore. "You're making it really hard for me to control myself, Ryan."

He gulped, longing to be filled by Ash again. Ryan pressed his toes to Ash's growing cock, as the older one held his thighs apart more. "Who said I wanted you to be in control? Fuck me until we're both shaking."

Something inside Ashton snapped, and he pressed his cock to Ryan's ass and then thrust in, sending the younger man higher on the desk as his body recoiled and arched off the cool surface, his screams inaudible. "Fuck Ryan..."

"A-Ashton..." a weak moan came from Ryan, who shook. His fingers running over Ashton's hands, "please fuck me, mi Corazon."

》》》》》

Javier sat with the moms watching a telenovela and eating veggie chips. Tia had left them to go finish up some work, and Ryan and Ashton had not returned from wherever they escaped to.

"No, no, chica! Don't open that door!" Javier shouted, hitting his thigh.

"The body is in there, no!" Carolina yelled.

"Oh no, Santiago's going to kill her too!" Mary-Ann cried.

"Never!" Javier gasped, " he never hurt Camila! She's pregnant with his twins!"

Carolina shook her head, "but did he know that? I think she's sleeping with his cousin Ernesto!"

Tia trotted down the stairs, hearing their weird conversation, and then jogged back up once she sneaked into the kitchen and got what she wanted. She went back upstairs, not in the mood to entertain the drama of that show.

》》》》》

Ashton moaned, thrusting into Ryan again, receiving a shuddered cry. His ass was so tight. How could he feel so good wrapped around him?

"Ash! Please, harder!" Ryan mewled. Ash nodded, then released his hips and caught his waist, pulling him up. He instantly wrapped his arms around Ash's neck as the man lifted him. Ryan swore! Nails at his back as he slipped down lower. His fiancé braced himself and adjusted their stance.

"Hold on tight, Ry," Ashton warned. He lifted Ryan by the hips, pulling back, before thrusting into his ass, hearing their skin slam together. Ryan's plump ass was delicious. "Hah, so tight, baby," he groaned.

"Fuck! Ah! Ngh, so deep! Aghhh, Ashton!" Ryan cried, bending to press his forehead to Ash's solder, legs trembling as he wrapped his body around his man.

Ashton shivered, swearing before he hiked Ryan up higher and moved to sit on the chair. He slid his lover's ass down on his cock until he was buried all the way inside him.

Ryan shuddered as Ash hit his prostate dead on. His eyes rolled back, and his nails ran down his back. He came in the next second over Ash's belly, huffing out a breathy gasp. "Deep... so deep."

Ashton swore, gripping his ass, lifting him to slam him back down, grunting as Ryan ground against him while crying out.

》》》》》

Ryan groaned as he laid on his belly, finally back in their room after Ashton carried him up a flight of stairs on the opposite end of the house where they'd been. His hips ached slightly after Ash had fucked him three ways to Sunday on the desk. He was sore, but he had enjoyed every moment and every inch of him. He sighed and hugged the pillow as footsteps moved over the wooden floors. "Come to bed."

"Sorry, darling, but I have a conference call I need to be on. You can rest still. Oh, don't forget that your shipment from Diamante should be arriving today. He messaged me that he received your materials, so the delivery is coming early." Ashton said as he slipped on a pair of black denim pants, buttoning them as he moved to grab a navy button-down.

Ryan turned his head to see his sexy fiancé dressing up, grumbling as he covered his chest. "No, stay naked." He complained,

"I can't go to my meeting naked, Ryan." Ashton hummed, fixing the cuffs of his sleeves.

"Then stay in bed with me." Ryan cooed, turning to his side to reach a hand out to him.

Ashton chuckled softly, "I'm sorry, love, but it'll only be one to two hours." He turned and bent down to kiss Ryan's temple, patting his naked ass before he stood up.

"Can you miss it, please?" Ryan begged, catching Ash's collar to drag him down to the bed.

Ashton yelped as Ryan got him by surprise and tugged him down to bed, shoving him to the pillows as he climbed on top of him. Sometimes he kept forgetting how strong Ryan was. "Ry,"

"No talking." Ryan crushed his lips to Ash's, moaning when the man tried to refuse but caught his waist before switching their positions and pinned him to the bed.

"You're making me late," Ashton mumbled, pulling back from kissing Ryan again. "The faster you let me go, the faster I'll get back to you. These meetings have long scheduled times just in case the discussion drags on, but it might not take such a long time. Can you let me go, please?"

Ryan sighed, pouting, legs already wrapped around Ash, "okay. Come back soon." He kissed Ash once more, this one long and deep, their tongues dancing together before they broke their embrace. "Promise me."

"I promise." Ashton moaned, kissing him back, feeling his legs release him. "These meetings are becoming tricky, but as the sole heir of my family business, I need to maintain my status amongst the board. These old fuckers-board members are against me terminating their silly business ventures, so I need to go. So please don't fret, darling."

"Oh, do you want me to sit with you then?" Ryan asked, looking up at his fiancé.

"No, I rather not. They can be quite troublesome. I'm not yet ready to have you sitting through their bullshit yet. I'll be back, love." He rose and slipped on some black loafers, then left Ryan on their bed.

"Urgh! He smelled so good." Ryan groaned, covering his face, cock twitching at the now absent feel of his lover.