Chapter 2

"By the way I forgot some guy is here to see you. He's a chef." Thomas said.

"Jack Smith?" She breathed.

"Yep. He said he's there for an appointment. To be honest, the guy didn't look too happy to be here."

She heard Thomas's words, but didn't react. Instead her eyes turned towards the club's front door.

Damn. There he was, in his six feet form, his elegant body looked tensed.That feeling that he was actually there to meet her felt surreal. Unknowingly she devoured him with her eyes. Jet black slightly longish hair, strands of which were lying messily on his forehead, those yummy wide shoulders, and the way his jeans hugged him well in all the right places. His dark eyes, which screamed that he didn't really want to be here, still managed to make her blush. Her body felt hot and her heart didn't just start racing faster, it careened out of control. Her palms felt moist with sweat. Her body shivered with elation.

Thomas held her waist with one of his much larger hand, in an attempt to steady her. Then his eyes flashed towards Jack, "Like seriously? Him?"

Oh yeah.definitely, him.

"Shut up, Thomas." She pulled away from his grip and took a determined step forward.

After everything, Jack Smith was here. She tried her best to cover a mischievous smile. No more ignoring her, she is going to make sure that Jack Smith would not leave her cold like last time.

*****

Until Grace Johnson, no other woman had the power to turn him stone hard just by her looks from across the room. And Jack didn't like that.

He very well knew what lies inside that tiny little skirt of hers, silky thighs surrounded by garters customized to make a man go wild. A lacy piece of scrap which was all about displaying her assets rather than keeping them concealed. And beneath that... the touch and aroma of those wet swollen folds leaped into his memory and aroused him to no end.

And now he had to work alongside her for a week straight. Hell. How will he resist her and make sure that there's no repeat of what happened last time? Something which he has been trying to forget but couldn't.

I am a professional. My job is to cook and keep my hands to myself. Further there are so many things that require his attention. Negotiations for his own TV show were almost nearing an end. His cookbook required certain editings. If he looks at it this way, he won't be having much free time this week, in case if there is any he would plan it beforehand and use it productively.

Certainly, Grace too had stuff to keep her occupied. The giant guy, who stood at her side, with a Mix & Mingle t-shirt painted over his monstrous chest, whose cheek she'd been kissing just a few moments ago. Who was he? Her bartender? Her club bouncer? Anyways it didn't matter who he was, apparently the mammoth guy was possessive of her judging by the way he kept glaring at him.

Irritated by his sudden surge of anger, Jack reminded himself that if Grace wanted to fuck her employees, she can and that's her business.

This distraught drive to amputate her staff would pass away.

Grace seductively took a step towards Jack.

"Mistress Grace" was called over the speakers in a cheeky, tempting female voice.

And Grace stopped. Sighing, she closed her eyes, preparing for what was about to happen.

She opened her deep brown eyes and looked at him coldly. Grace very casually pointed towards one of the chairs placed in front of the stage and marched to backstage, making him wonder if that 2 second of hesitation was just his imagination or something.

Jack couldn't stop his eyes from noticing the sway of those curvy hips. Damn she was one hell of a sexpot.

If by chance, they'd been alone, there was no way Jack could have stopped himself from touching her.

Except his logical side was in no mood to grace his wild side again, hence he needed to break his promise and get away . NOW.

Unwillingly, Jack wandered to the front of the stage and placed himself in the chair Grace had indicated. He decided as she finished whatever the hell she was doing, he would tell her that he was done and that he needed to leave, he would pay for the inconvenience, if required.

Because if he delayed, his cock would get him into trouble. He would strip her body from every tiny scrap and be inside her within minutes. And that would be bad. He was searching for his Mrs. Right, someone very simple, who adored children just like him, someone with whom, someone who won't go arouse his wild side, and Grace Johnson, the divine stripper, was definitely not that woman

.

Suddenly, music pounded through the speakers, blaring with a naughty beat, a wicked slide of horn. Every note suggested sex-the hot, sweaty, no-boundaries variety.

The type he'd had with her and wanted again.

Pulling his loose shirt over his lap to cover his erection, Jack watched as Grace strutted onto the stage. She'd piled her straight brown hair into some wild arrangement on top of her head and donned a sequined jacket in silver. He was dying to see what she wore underneath. The way she moved was an invitation . . . and a promise.

She planted her fuck-me-shoe-clad feet in front of him with a decisive step, then swung her hips, making a sensual circle. She placed her palm across the bare skin of her tanned stomach-and began lowering it. She reached down . . . so damn slowly. Jack's breath caught in his chest until, finally, she touched herself. Oh, Fuck!

Her fingers slipped between her legs, and she tossed her head back as if she were in pure ecstasy.

Jack swallowed. And started to sweat.

With a jerk of her head, Grace snapped her eyes back to him, like focused brown lasers shook him to his toes.

Hell his two months of dating church secretaries, respectable architects and kindergarten school teachers showed not one of them had given him an erection. Even during that time, he'd awakened in the middle of the night more than once, sweating, his dick in his hand and Grace's name on his lips. Now, after less than five minutes in her presence, he felt ready to explode.

So this is the second chapter. Please like and comment if you like.

Feel free to dm me if you want

Namaste!