Part 2 - Lunch Time

" Derrick and Kallie meet us later for lunch at the Cafeteria okay? " Mike texted in their group chat. 

" Hey Jake are you joining us ? Or your going to be with your girl again? " Stephen  chat

Jake replied " ill be there.. I havent seen Kallie today"

All four boys never had any permanent girlfriends because girls all end up getting too clingy or  too jealous of the attention they give to Kallie. and they made a pack to make Kallie as there priority no matter what.

Derrick POV

"Hey Kallie have you checked you phone Jake  and Stephen wants us to meet them for lunch"  i tappped Kallie as she was finishing her draft  design.

Im just so lucky to be just around her... A guy would be so lucky to marry her one day". I know amongst all 4 Im the most over protective big brother she ever had.. 

I always had a crush with Kallie ever since we were 10  but the boys and I made a pack that we will always be her big brother and  we will never go beyond that. 

We know that Love and Friendship can never go hand in hand.  If anyone of us dates her and will not work out will break whatever bond we have. 

"Derrick you are spacing out" She  Looked at me with her Big Brown Eyes and I am captivated by it. She flashed her Beautiful white Teeth and Smiled. 

As she reached out  with her hand for me to hold "Im done up for Lunch?"  Boys are waiitng." She cheerfully said

I reached out and held her hand and stood up.   Guys know that I love her more than a bestfriend and a sister, I know they they felt it because I have never dated or slept. With any other girl. I just couldnt find any girl that can compare or come close to Kallie. 

Kallie had grown to be a beautiful lady inside and out.   She is pretty no pretty is an understatement she is beautiful ..

Her Long Shiny Dark Hair flows until her waist. She has the body of those  Victoria secret Models.  Her lips are naturally red and she doesnt. Even have to wear lipstick for that. l
Shes got the Big Brown Eyes.  And one thing that sets her apart from any other girls is shes not aware that she is beautiful  shes got the heart of an angel but nobody i mean nobody can mess up with her when shes mad.  Not only shes a 4th dan black belt martial artist  but she is also a sharp shooter . She has been trained since 8 by her dad since he is a 4 star General in the US Army

I can see Stephen Mike and Jake laughing at our usually table in the Cafeteria.  Girls around them are trying to catch their attention, do the flirty eyes showing their boobs  and flips their hair.  Like  a pathetic girls you see in the movies.

"Those girls are pathetic .. "  Derrick muttered.

"What ? " Kallie turned around as she was in front of me..

"  I said the boys are there"  nodding my head to their direction.  "

Thats why Kallie is different.. she is very innocent doesn't have any interest to those around her. She has no idea that other boys are looking at her with their lustful thought and hardened dicks.  She might be a bad ass but  She is too inocent too naive.

Kallie ran to the boys and gave Jake a big hug

" Hey jake I miss you this morning " as Kallie gave her  cute puppy eye.. We all. Love Kallie and we know that she love us equally.. 

"You should introduce us to your girlfriend Jake"  as Kallie complajned. She sat down in between Stephen and Mike While shes infront of Jake. And myself.

"Hey guys ill grab some food first Kallie what do you like?" As i got my wallet out from my knapsack and stood up.

"Kallie smiled " Thanks Babe .. but you know what i like"  "

Kallie is not a picky person. Unlike other girls Kallie loves to eat anything and everything. Who will ever think that having that small body can eat as much as we do..  And one thing she always eats is a triple patty burger  with cheese tomato and bacon. And Milk tea.

While heading back to our table. As I placed our lunch on the table. The Gang are planning to have a Movie night   at  Stephens House this weekend We all agreed since Stephens House is huge with a 5 bedroom and entertainment room and pool area. .

"Kallie are you joining?  i can pick you up and together* i volunteered. 

Kallie looked at me hesitatanly " i have to take a rain check guys. My dad  is planning for my mom Allie and I  to have weekend trip and check out the new Lake House he purchased  in St. pitttesburg ..

"Aw too bad" Jake complainer our mood sank knowing that we wont be complete... 

" Hey dont be like that We'll be back Sunday I might catch up with you all  in the afternoon How about that?" Kallie looked at us trying to cheer us up.

"Okay will wait for you then " MIke muttered

" We understand Babe will staying overnight on  Saturday and will wait for you till sunday so we can still hang out "  Jake smiled. Ijust looked at her

I know she feels bad but i know shes been looking forward in spending time with her Mom and Dad  and Allie her younger Brother. Too .

We have been chatting for about an hour and decided to split up since we still have few classes.

"Derrick we better go we still need to finish our template .  Kallie reminded me.

" Ahhh crap totally forgot about it."  I asked

"When  is this due again? "

" Saturday.. " she laughed knowing that Im a last minute guy and shes the total opposite.

"Bye guys !" She hugged Stephen Mike and Jake as she drags me to our next class.

***********

Let me know if you like the story so far