Chapter 1.

Marinette P.O.V

It was in the morning, the day after Christmas Eve and after getting up and having breakfast with my parents I was going to receive the present I was going to have this year.

- Marinette, we found this black kitten in the street and when we saw him alone and hurt we decided to give him to you for Christmas - said my mother showing me the kitten.

It looked like Cat noir, only instead of green eyes it had blue eyes.

I finished my breakfast, helped clear the table and went upstairs with the kitten to my room. I closed the door and Tiki came out when he heard the door was closed.

- What are you going to call him? - she asked.

- I don't know, he looks so much like Cat noir? - I answered.

- You can call him chat or cat - suggested the little.

- I don't know, he doesn't look so much like him either. He has green eyes and the kitten has blue eyes - I explained hesitatingly.

I decided to get dressed and the kitten climbed on top of my bed to rest a bit. When I finished dressing I decided to go out with my friends and left the kitten in my room.

Luna P.O.V

When the girl was gone and there was no more danger, I decided to transform back into a human and went to take a shower. As my clothes were torn, I put on whatever I could find in her room and ended up wearing a dress. I was in that situation because I had been defeated in a fight with Mayura and Hawk Moth. They were in charge of creating a monster of celestial kryptonite with which not to finish me but to defeat me, because if I die, life ends.

After a while I decided to get dressed and end up going out the window of the room to go home with Adrien. However, I couldn't do that because just then the girl from before was coming and I didn't have time to gather my things. So I changed back into a cat.

Marinette P.O.V

In the end Alya persuaded Adrien to stay and play video games with me and we went up to my room with Tiki hidden in my bag. When we went upstairs we found the kitten sleeping and the room a mess.

- Ehhh..., sorry, if you want, we'd better go downstairs and I'll fix you something to eat - I said super nervous, not knowing exactly what to say so that she would give me time to pick up everything.

- Yes, ok - he answered with a tender smile.

When he went downstairs I took the opportunity to let Tiki hide and tidy up the room.

- Adrien, I thought, if you want, we can ...., ehhh ...., play now and have a snack later - I said as best I could.

- Sure - he replied and went up to my room.

The kitten got up and went to Adrien's room to purr at him.

- That's because he likes you - I replied smiling.

He looked at the kitten and commented.

- It's strange but his eyes remind me a lot of my sister. She had the same eyes - he said, explaining as he stroked him.

- Do you have a sister? - I asked in surprise.

- Yes, but she has been missing for several months, no one has seen her since - he explained as the kitten purred.

After talking about his missing sister we started to play and when it got late I walked him out.

Luna P.O.V

As soon as the girl left to say goodbye to my brother I decided to jump in shortly after she came back inside the house once she was transformed back into a human.

- Luna, how did you do that, where have you been all this time, and what happened to you? - he asked in surprise. He looked like he was in shock.

- Brother, I tried to go back home many times but I couldn't - I explained, remembering my headache because of the new security our father had put in place.

Anti-god measure. He had put in celestial kryptonite, meaning he knew my weakness and knew that gods exist or he knew that I am the Greek goddess of nature.

- Where do you come from and what are you wearing? - he continued to ask me, somewhat surprised to see that I had jumped from the girl's house.

- Yes, I know, it's a bit strange but... - I couldn't think of what to answer so we went back home.

When we got to the door my head hurt again and I had to stop.

- Are you OK? - he asked.

- No, that's why I can't go home - I said a bit dizzy.

Suddenly we ran into father, who was coming home. When he saw me in that state he told Natalie to take care of me.

- Natalie, help her and take her inside - he said.

Natalie picked me up and took me inside to my room where luckily my headache went away. When she left I changed my clothes and decided to give the girl's clothes to Adrien to give back to her. I went into her room and met another kwami. He was talking to Adrien who was scared when he saw that I had come in.

- You are the kwami of cat noir, aren't you? - I asked him.

The kwami looked at me and answered.

- Yes - he answered looking at me.

- So you are cat noir, aren't you? - I asked him.

- Uh..., yes - he answered, looking at me, not knowing exactly how to react.

- You can't tell anyone - he said scared.

- Don't worry, I know what it's like to keep a secret too - I replied smiling.

- I'll go to school with you tomorrow, even if father won't let us go - I added proud of my decision.

- By the way, I have to leave tonight, I can't stay here to sleep - I added remembering the special reunion I would have tonight with my mentor. Athena.

- Why? You just got back - she asked me.

I smiled and denied.

- It's better if you don't know - I replied.

- I need you to keep my secret - she asked me.

- Sure, don't worry - I replied.

- I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to sleep here with you tonight, I have to do something very important - I said a bit sad but with a smile on my face.

I went to my room and took off the cloak and tunic that Athena had given me. I put it on and opened the window to go out through it as a swallow. I closed the window with my mind and flew away as fast as I could.