Part 14

Y/N’s POV

"Awwhh, baby!" I laughed as Yeontan jumped into my lap and attacked me with  his cute small licks, making me got pushed back to lie on the couch due to how heavy the big boy was.

He's really grown into quite a big boy now.

"Tannie, come here" hearing Taehyung's voice who just showed himself from the kitchen, I sat up straight and cradled Yeontan to sit on my lap.

"Tannie, your daddy calls you baby," pointing to Taehyung who was waiting for Yeontan with a snack on his hand, I just stared at Taehyung with wide eyes when the pomeranian didn't even look at his owner.

It caused Taehyung to chuckle in disbelief at the behavior of his dog and he decided to walk and join us on the couch instead.

And what's even more shocking was that when Taehyung tried to take Yeontan from my lap, the doggy barked loud, showing his obvious rejection from moving away from my lap.

My goodness, I feel proud for being loved by the pomeranian, but also a little guilty towards Taehyung.

I didn't know that Yeontan would like me this much.

"You like mommy that much, huh?" Taehyung talked to his dog with a wide grin on his face as he rubbed Yeontan's belly, and I couldn't help but blushed at how he addressed me to Yeontan.

Yeontan's mommy?

"I'm jealous," he muttered, his back bended and eyes were on the same level as his dog.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know he'd like me this much," apologizing but silently felt happy for getting so much love from Yeontan, Taehyung looked up to look into my eyes before he smirked handsomely.

"I'm jealous of Yeontan. I want to give kisses to all over your face too," he said with deep and enchanting voice of his, and I felt goosebumps all over my body at his comment.

Feeling my cheeks and whole body starting to heat up when his stare never wavered, I diverted my eyes to the big boy who's still in my arms and hugged him closer.

Upon noticing that Taehyung was scooting closer, I decided to bury my face into Yeontan's fur, thankful that the boy wasn't moving much thus I could hide my red face from Taehyung.

"Y/N," he called, still using such deep, charming voice of his to call my name.

"Hm?" muffling into Yeontan's fur, I closed my eyes tight to prevent myself from getting weak.

"Look at me," he purred right close to my ear, and I felt myself flinched at how close his voice sounded.

"No,"

"Y/N -"

The blare of doorbell ringing was heard throughout the house, making Taehyung cursed as he moved away from me, and went to get the door.

That must be Namjoon and his husband.

Thank goodness.

My heart nearly stopped when I heard Taehyung's voice being so tender and close to my ear.

"What's wrong with your dad, Tannie?" I whispered, bopping nose with the puppy.

The dog only barked small, tilting his head cutely and staring up to me with his innocent eyes, and I laughed at his reaction.

"I heard Y/N came as well - oh, there she is!" a cheerful voice approached closer and a figure showed himself, making me automatically stood up after I placed Yeontan on the floor.

"Hello, you must've been Mr. Kim's husband," bowing a little to the man, I admitted that Namjoon and his husband would be the prettiest couple I've ever seen other than Jungkook and Jimin.

How could they be so pretty and handsome at the same time?

"Oh my, just call me Jin oppa. I heard a lot about you from Namjoon and Taehyung," the male pulled me into a warm hug and was being so friendly, making me feel at ease even though this was our first time meeting.

"I hope it's nothing bad," smiling to Seokjin who gave a very beautiful smile back to me, I fell in love immediately when he patted my shoulder warmly like a brother.

"Not at all. I'm sorry we're late, Namjoon almost set the store on fire while we were doing groceries shopping earlier," Seokjin complained and I chuckled.

That's something Namjoon would do.

"How?" asking just because I was curious, I let out a small laugh when Seokjin sighed tired.

"I don't even know. I feel guilty asking a guest for this, but will you help me in preparing dinner? I don't trust the two siblings at all," taking both my hands in his, I looked at Seokjin before looking at Namjoon and Taehyung who just showed themselves with hands full of groceries.

The plastic in Namjoon's hand suddenly burst and all the items fell and rolled all over the floor, and I looked back at Seokjin's desperate eyes.

"Of course, I'll gladly help for free food,"