Maple Bacon

"Mmmmmmm what is that smell!" I heard Lotso say as he was coming down the stairs. "That my friend is the sweet smell of bacon and maple syrup!" He then came and sat at the table. I had to help him get into the chair since he was so small. His little head just peaked over the table so i got him some pillows to sit on. "This is delicious!" he said while eating the fresh bacon dipped in maple syrup. "You know daisy my old owner never made anything like this for me!"He told me. "Well she was really young so." I replied with a giggle. "I guess your right." He said with a big smile. "Now thats just what i want to see a nice big smile!" I told him. "I just have to ask one question." I said. "And if you don't want to talk about it we don't have to ok." I told him assuringly. "Let me guess you want to know more about my backstory right." he said. I nodded. "well" he started. "Daisy got me as a gift she promised me that she would never leave me." "We did everything together everything." We had pillow fights, water balloon wars, and even scuba diving adventures in the tub." "one day we went on one of our 'safari' adventures as we called it in a big wheat field." "Daisy fell asleep with me cuddled in her arms." "Her mom came and got her from the field neglecting me. Leaving me there with no home no one to care for me at all." I stated there thinking Daisy would come for me, then weeks went by no Daisy." Thats when Daisy came with another Lotso??" "I was so confused Daisy told me that I was her one and only, apparently not. Had this Lotso been told all her best secrets." "Thats when i decided never to trust anyone again. And that every toy should be treated like i was, thats when my heart changed I was evil." "After many years at Sunny Side Daycare I left. I spent a long time out on the streets then you found me." After Lotso had told me his story i felt even worse. "Im so sorry." i told him. "dont be its not your fault."