The forbidden hideout

Next thing i knew...I was out cold. "Lotso, are you ok?" I ask not knowing where he was. I had just woke up and everything was spinning. Then i saw it the note that started my anger, it read "Come and get him if you dare, if you dont i do not care!" at the bottom of the page was a picture (pic up top). I grabbed the note and left my mom a note telling her where i was going and was off in a flash.
------------------------------------
I trembled as i stood in front of the ware house. It looked so old and ghostly, I was terrified, but i would do anything for my friend. I leaned my bike against the side of the building, and went in. "Hello, anybody here?" I yelled. Thats when i saw it, the little beaten fuzzball in the corner of the room. I ran over tears streaming. "Lotso!" I yelled. "Are you ok, please tell me your ok!" I said. "Now that your here ill be ok." he said short of breath. I then ran over and scooped him up into my arms. "What do you think your doing, messing with my slave." A voice boomed. I knew it had to of been Daisy. "Your slave?" "You call him a slave!" I yelled so angrily i could have ripped her to pieces right then and there. "I dont call him my slave he is my slave!"

A/N
Hey you guys its me Josie thank so much to mossgirl17 for this idea!! Go check her out! if anyone has any idea of what might come next coment below!! Also i have an idea for some new characters so if yall have any ideas for a name here is the description. A man about the age of 20, a charter to play Daisy, and a toy. not really sure what toy it needs to be but comment down below! love yall bye😘🐼🐼