The little mermaid | dark disney princess villian retelling

Plot

I watched a cover on YouTube where someone made a Disney princess villain version of Ariel and I really want someone to write a fanfic about it. I read some comments about ideas of a story so if anyone wants to borrow or come up with everything by yourself, you can choose what you want to do and down below is a comment of an idea you can borrow. I really hope someone decide to write a dark Disney villain of Ariel

 I really hope someone decide to write a dark Disney villain of Ariel

She was sick of being overlooked by her kingdom. No one payed any attention to the youngest daughter of King Triton until she was missing. Until she didn't show up to a performance. Until she disappeared into the care of her aunt Ursula, living on the outskirts of the kingdom.

Ursula and Ariel's mom were the only ones who ever truly cared about her, and everyone from the the Arctic to the Indian ocean knew what happened to King Tritons wife.

After she passed, Triton began to neglect his children, especially Ariel, as she was so young that he had not yet formed an emotional bond with her. But Ursula always made sure Ariel had someone to confide her emotions into.

Under Ursula's care Ariel grew up to become a sea witch, an enchantress of such, and went under a multitude of alias's. She seemingly had everything she could have ever wanted. A loving caretaker, items of material value, and power. But the power wasn't enough.

With her power she could turn someone into a mindless slave, she could turn them into fish food, or make them fall in love in the blink of an eye. And while she wasn't a fan of destruction, if she so wanted to she could cause major underwater earthquakes and volcano eruptions.

She had everything.

And she had nothing at all.

She had power, but she had no power over anything meaningful.

She was never destined to be the queen. She was the youngest and least talented of all of King Tritons daughters.

And now that she was an outcast who was presumed dead years ago, there was no returning to her kingdom to claim the throne, even if she had been given a chance to begin with.

But there was another option.

She could go up to the surface, where the people had legs instead of tails, and feet instead of fins.

It was incredibly dangerous, as the humans made sport out of slaughtering her kind.

So as always, Ariel confided into the one person she trusted, Ursula.

Ursula granted her the ability to finally leave the confines of the cold, salty water, on the condition that Ursula got to keep Ariels voice for safekeeping so she wouldn't slip up and say anything that would aloud to her fishy nature.

The terms were completely reasonable, but Ariel was wary of the fact she wouldn't be able to properly interact with the surface-dwellers.

In the end she begrudgingly accepted her Aunt's offer.

After that her memories became a sewn together haze of losing her voice, and soon after her tail and fins, and finally she could hardly breathe.

She awoke with her brain in a foggy haze, only being able to focus on the face in front of her, a pale skinned man with dark wavy hair desperately checking to see if she still had a pulse. Next to him was an equally as anxious creature (who was likely only worried because it's owner was freaking out) with gray and white shaggy fur covering its eyes.

It took her a moment to register her surroundings. She was on a vast beach with a group of seagulls looming nearby. She was covered in sand and seaweed, with her hair tossed in twenty different directions, piling atop the sandy dunes.

She made it to the surface.