Alice | disney horror retelling

Plot

Plot

Alice Liddell vanished at the age of nine while her older brother was watching her. And seven years later, she shows back up babbling about a boy that called himself the mad hatter and how he kidnapped her and held her captive in his own little wonderland for the past seven years.

This plot and aesthetics belongs to ffeverdreamss who didn't want to continue writing the story so you can credit her if you want this plot

                                                          Helpful words

                                                          Helpful words

Alice sat on a high tree branch with her cat Dinah as her brother Allen read aloud from a very boring book. Her foot dangled down in front of her brother as he stopped reading and said,"Alice will you kindly pay attention to your history lesson?"

"How do you expect me to pay attention to a book without pictures in it," She replied while playing with her cat. "There are many amazing books without pictures." he then continued reading but Alice kept on daydreaming.

She couldn't take anymore and came down from the tree. Alice decided to wander off by herself as her brother was still reading and didn't notice her running away.

Alice has always been playful and mischievous. She hated school and she thought that this world was plain and boring. Alice longed to be in a magical place.

A place where there was magic and spells. Some place where you didn't need to think of responsibility and work. She wanted to play and not to worry about anything.

And right now she wanted keep playing and find something magical. As she kept wandering around, her eyes caught an unfamiliar dark whimsical path that made her stop and curiously head toward it which she would regret doing years later.

                        ➷▁▁▁╰ ⋆★⋆ ╮▁▁▁➶

The path Alice wandered felt hauntingly eerie and reminded her of a book her brother used to read for her. It was about a magical forest who devoured souls of any kid that wandered inside the dark magical forbidden woods.

She was ecstatic and caged by suspense as he read that book to her and became a bit obsessed with it for awhile until she found something else to be invested in.

Alice kept going as she held her cat and pulled it closer to her. She stopped when she caught sight of unique gorgeous roses.

Alice headed towards the bushes that had those amazingly rare roses that she had never seen before. She reached out her hand and plucked one of them.

Alice breathed in the rose, and it smelled toxically sweet in a dark and delicious way. Kind of hard to explain since it was so unique.

"And what is young girl like you doing here alone?" A dark polite voice said. She surprisingly turned around and saw a guy with dark hair with a hat on his head and eyes like a deep dark lake. His clothes were black and posh like.

"I was just bored and wanted to explore a bit,"she replied. Her cat hissed at the stranger, and Alice tried to calm her by caressing.

"And what were you hoping to find?" The stranger asked her.

"Well, I honestly think this world is plain and boring. I really want to find something magical and end up somewhere I can stay young and play all the time."

The stranger came closer and whispered,"what if I told you I knew a magical place but you have to promise not to tell anyone and it will be a secret kept between us."

Alice nodded ecstatically and waited for him to continue telling her everything.

"Well, I happen to live in a magical place and I can show you if you let me." He reached out his hand for her to hold. She grabbed it and together they disappeared.

Meanwhile her brother had finished reading the last sentence of the book and closed it. He was about to ask Alice about the book, but when he glanced around she was nowhere to be found and he knew that it was his fault that she had completely vanished.