A Note Before We Begin

Hi there!

Welcome to (yet) another fanfic of mine!

I had seen you had encountered this book, thinking it might be awesome because of the cover image, and you may had been wondering what is in there, and if that story satisfies you.

I feel you, bro/girlie, and I know that.

You know, I hadn't made a crossover story before, and those times, I had been busy on other things besides Wattpad, and probably had thought of more crossovers than those that I actually write (which is this one). Also, I have another story still under process, since it's too long for anyone to wonder.

I thought to pass the time, I wanted to make a short crossover story for everyone to share. But the story behind it was just surprising for both Unikitty and Lego Movie fans.

You see, it started with a private chat with one of my followers, NerdyUnicorns101. I was bored that time, and I thought to cheer ourselves up, I wrote her a story in between the message boxes I sent. It took us three days, but it was worth it and I know that.

Once I'm done with my story, she said that she LIKED IT THE MOST and suggested to me to make a book about it. I just did, and right before I had known this, I'd made another story of my own that everyone will share and react to. (That's really the reason why I dedicated this entire story to my friend on Wattpad.)

Because of my known knowledge in those two franchises (that belonged to the same family), I thought that it will be great that everyone will react when the two of the toughest fictional characters had a pair-up together to furfill a mission to have one of them love someone and to save another from a certain bad cause.

You may had known the story in the description before opening this book, and I don't have to repeat it here so as to make it short. All I can say here is that it will be great and I know it will.

And I think all of the story might focus most on Hawkodile. He's obviously the main character in the story, and I thought it will be better to stay that way. Don't worry, I'll add in some other character times as well.

This story has been completed last May 29. You can still read the whole story as usual, so to those who came in right now, the updating is over. Don't worry, you can still read it.

That's all I can say for now, so go ahead and start reading!

************************************
Disclaimer:
The author doesn't own the franchises inspired in this crossover; Unikitty belongs to Cartoon Network and LEGO 2 belongs to WB and The Lego Group. The only thing I owned is the story itself.

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS INVOLVED IN THE STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL; ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY OF THESE ABOVE WITH REAL RESEMBLANCES ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND UNINTENTIONAL.