JE L'AI RENCONTRÉE DANS UN RÊVE

"Who are you? Why you're here?" You said as you see a guy standing a few meters away from you.

The man was wearing a white long coat paired with a white slocks and a part of his hair is tied with a golden string. He also have a gold piercings. And there his white hair caught your attention. You are stoned for a second for his beauty.

"So, you're curious for who I am?" He turned back the question to you, leaving you hanging.

His voice soothes and touches your soul gently like a father gently holds his child in his arms.

"D-dont y-you dare took a step f-forward." You stuttered.

He just smiled at you.

"Relax... I'm not gonna hurt you. Besides, this sanctuary of yours is quite beautiful." He said as he continues to walk forward. Now he's close to you, Enough for you to explore his whole face and stare at his beautiful eyes.

"Wha—"

"Hey! Y/n! Wake up! The class was over and you almost slept for the whole time!" (F/n) snitched.

"Agh~" you sighed heavily.

' it's just a dream... ' you murmured disapointedly.

"You're saying any—"

Your friend is still talking when you cutted her/him.

"I'm not saying anything," I snapped.

"Let's go home. I'm just tired." You added as you fix your things.

"Tired!? You just slept for the whole time!?"

"Whatever..."

A/N: HAHA SO... UHM.. SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER... WE CAN NOW MOVE INTO THE NEXT ONE SHOT! HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT DAY!
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A VOTE OR A COMMENT!