FORGOTTEN

Azeru's PoV

As I entered her sanctuary for the second time I can tell that There's nothing changed.

As I continue to walk, I saw them sitting near the waterfall where the flowers and the butterfly are like dancing together.

"Feeling lonely?"

"Who are you?" She asked. That question bring a sting on me. I just couldn't accept it. She doesn't remember me. Y/n can't remember me.

"If I tell you for the nth time you still forget me." I smiled at her.

Their mood suddenly changed. From her happy eyes it turns blank and I can see the sadness onto it.

"W-why?" She stuttered as a tear escaped from her right eye.

I walked closer to her and wipe her tear.

"Because in this sanctuary of yours is called lucid dreams. When you wake up it's either you forget or recall some small details." I explained.

Tears starting to cascade in her face.

I hugged her.

"Y-your scent i-is fami—liar" she said while sniffling. I smiled.

"Im glad you can still recall some" i winked.

She gently touches my face.

"A-are you r-real?" She asked curiously.

I chuckled before I answered "ofcourse!,"

"Everything you create in this sanctuary, it's—real."

"B-but how c-come you came here?" She asked again.

"Well... I'm your guardian angel, Azeru... And I always check on you."

She stare straight into my eyes. I lean close and I can feel her warm breath, her scent was always smell like a cherry blossom and a morning breeze. Her flustered face makes her more beautiful.

Now our nose almost touch each other. "I hope you won't forget this." I said in a low and serious tone.

"I hope you will remember this, how i held you in my arms and—" I didn't finish what I am saying though I crashed my lips into hers. I didn't expect that she will kissed back.

All I can hear is her breathing between the kiss.

I started exploring indside her mouth and deepen the kiss.

I pulled out to breathe when a string of saliva connects between our parted lips.

"Don't ever forget this, mymy.." i whispered.