iii. three

! content warning !  

chapter three

❝ You're over-analysing every word I sayThere's a whole world out there, you're living a play

You're over-analysing every word I say
There's a whole world out there, you're living a play.

━━━━༺☀︎︎༻━━━━

chapter three; girl time & drama

━━━━༺☀︎︎༻━━━━

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Bonnie's House
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

"Rebekah," Bonnie opened the front door wider," Come on in."

Rebekah came in with their outfits, " Do not mind the hybrid. He is here to escort us when we're done."—Rebekah rolled her eyes—" As if we need the protection."

"Okay, do you need help? That is a lot of bags," Bonnie furrowed her eyebrows as she resisted the urge to ask why they needed extra protection.

" I swear you and my family forget I am a vampire," Rebekah smiled teasingly," Just direct me to your room."

" Okay, sure. But it is 7:30 am you are very happy when it is way too early."

" I am preparing you so I'm a bit excited ," Rebekah tilted her head," I'm excited to make head to turn for you at least once before the ball. Mainly so you won't pass out from nerves."

Bonnie scoffed with a mocking grin," I would not pass out from nerves."

"You are a good person who does what everyone else expects out of you. You are finally doing something that is not expected, you are bound to get emotional recked . Especially not knowing how your friends will respond."

"Why do you have to be right?" Bonnie scrunched her nose, taking the outfit Rebekah handed to her.

"Rebekah, I can not wear this to school."

With a raised eyebrow and a hand on her hip Rebekah hummed," Who says?"

"The student handbook." Bonnie deadpanned with a flick of her hair.

" I do not listen to rules as trivial as those. You know if you got in trouble I can just compel them to forget or something of the sort."

"I-I don't know. I am not that much of a rule breaker." Bonnie shook her head," A party, sure, but school were I can get caught..."