vi. six

! content warning !

chapter six

❝ A change will come I know, behold my futureAs sure as day returns to night❞

A change will come I know, behold my future
As sure as day returns to night

━━━━༺☀︎︎༻━━━━

chapter six; the before effects

━━━━༺☀︎︎༻━━━━

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

1001 A.D

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Bonnie did not freak out. Maybe, Bonnie could have freaked out. Okay, Bonnie did freak out. In fact, she nearly had a panic attack in the middle of the forest before she remembered who she was with.

" Witch," Niklaus growled," If you don't stop pacing around so I can think of an adequate place to rest and think so help me I will drain you dry."

"You! Don't! Tell! Me! What! To! Do," She said emphasizing each word with an attack on his brain. Before gasping at the additional power she felt radiating into her skin and flowing into the pain he felt," There's another Bennett witch here. Or close by at least."

Niklaus was still gripping his head tightly when he sharply looked up at her," Hmm, vital information you could of gave before you tore my head a new one."

"Fuck off. Just use your doggie nose and tell me if they smell like anyone you know before I go running."

" We need to-"

"I don't care. Just sniff."

He glared at her cursing underneath his breath before inhaling deeply. He smelled the grass, old rain water, and trees that were perfect for maple. He also smelled the rotten meat of animals, the dead man 30 miles out, and mixing herbs. Lavender, thyme, chervil, lemongrass, and cinnamon. The smell of salt and fresh water. Ayana.

"Are you okay?"

"What?"

"I asked if you were okay," Bonnie bite her lip and he couldn't but be captivated by the sight. Especially with her citrus smell mixing with the pulsing of both her magic and blood. It was distracting.

"Yes, I know her. She practically raised me."

"Will she kill you on sight?"

" Hopefully not. Considering she's right over there." Niklaus pointed his finger in front of them. Ayana was a close enough distance where Bonnie could see her features without squinting.