I love you mom

Isabelle P.O.V

 it has been 2 week since mom's funeral it has been really hard for all of us and and it was time to go to school after 2 weeks honestly it's gonna be a hard day because i haven't left my room since the funeral so i got up and i got ready and put on black jeans and a black shirt that said 

"Pushed in a closet"

"Locked up tight"

"Done for the Money"

"Kept out of site"

"No more tweets"

"Or I love you's"

"Just small hints"

"And a couple of tattoos"

when i went down stares i saw dad and he said i don't have to go to school since mom died and i haven't gone out in the last 2 weeks and then i said that it's ether today or tomorrow i guess i shall go now he signed and asked me if i want any thing to eat and i replied with a simple no cause i was not in the mood and then he said go in the car and i will be right there and i just nodded and went in the can. So you must be wounding where Danielle is well she went to new York for collage after a little while dad came in the car he looked like he didn't sleep the whole night and cried for house because his eyes were all puffy and red but i shured it off when i arrived at school i told daddy i love him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and got out of the car when i did i saw my friends Lucy, Maria,and Tessa and went to them when i got there they almost hugged me to death then i said can't breath guys  then they let me go and said sorry for almost killing you and i said it was OK then the bell rand and i went to my locker and opened it and put my things in and checked what i had first and it was language to be honest  i love writing but not at the moment so i grabbed my book and pencil and went to class when i got there i went to my usual spot and sat down and the teacher said that we are going to write about how we feel and why but i did not want to write about how i feel and why because if i do i will start crying but i had too so i started writing "i feel really sad and depressed because my mom died and i have not been well my whole family have not been talking it well so that's why i and really sad and depressed." i wrote that i showed it to my teacher and she hugged me and said i am sorry for your loss and she said don't cry i didn't even noticed i was crying and she said since i was done i could do what i want to so i got my phone and sat back down i just started texting Danielle.

D is for Dan and I is for Isabelle 

I: hey how's new York 

D: Good but arn't you in school

I:i am but i finished my work early so i got to do whatever i want 

D: oh OK then 

I:so what are you doing 

D:Oh i was practicing my dancing skills and then the professor said to talk a break

I: on ok then 

D:I got to go so ttyl

I:k bye

i was just sitting on the chair playing piano tiles when the bell rang then i grabbed my book and pencil and went to my locker and i had a free period so i went to the library where i found one of my friends Lucy she had blue eyes and black hair she was pretending to read a book so i went to her and said stop pretending to reads she looked up and smiled and then she made room for me to sit and when i did we started to talk about randomness then the bell rand and the rest of the day was shitty but i did pull a prank at the gym teacher i replaced the ball with a ball that has ketchup in it so when the teacher throw the ball in the air and caught it it blew up and he had ketchup all over him it was funny.

after school i asked dad if we could vist mom'd grave and he said sure why not when we arrived to the grave yard we went to mom's grave i started to cry with daddy and i said i love you mom and i need you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you guys like it 

please comment or vote

~Noor