school and Danielle

HARRY POV 

I woke up the next morning not in my bed then the memories from yesterday came back I was the only one awake so I went to the kitchen and then Isabella came in. Hi I said she replied with a whats up. You want breakfast I asked sure she replied 

ISABELLE POV

I got up and took a shower a got ready for school when I went downstairs and was harry in the kitchen we said our hi's then I sat down on the chair and harry asked me if I wanted food I replied with a yes .He made food we ate in quietness then I said I have to go to school and he said with who. I looked at him and said ever heard of Danielle Peazer. He looked at me with a shocked expression and said yeah. then liam came in and said  Danielle she's here? he asked not yes but in 15 minutes she will be I said he looked sad but I shook it of my shoulder. Now everybody was eating except for me and Harry because we already ate. Then the door bell rang I went and opened it and it was Danielle I hugged her and said where have you been all night. She looked at me and laughed and said that she was staying in a hotel because she was to lazy to drive. I started laughing and told he to come inside cause she lives here. She told me to wait 2 second's. She will come downstairs and drop me off at school. Everybody was done eating and they were sitting in the living room talking. Then Dad or Louis said out loud tell us about your self. I looked at them I was about to say something but I got interrupted by Danielle coming in the room and everybody looked at her and said nothing until I said I am getting late for school and Danielle took my hand and took me outside to her car she was holding my  bag. The drive was silent and she droped me off at school and came into class with me because she volunteered at this school sometimes and today was one of those days. So we walked to class once we arrived everybody look at me. I felt uncomfortable so i yelled gummy bears and everyone started laughing. I loved making people laugh and pulling pranks. I went to my seat and Danielle put my bag on my hook. I don't know why but we don't have lockers. Everybody was reading a book so I took out one of my dear dumb stories and started reading it after we were done reading we had to wright about our book and other borning stuff then it was lunch and I went to Danielle and said can we go home and eat today she argreed with me and we left. When we got home Harry was dancing with Niall and Zayn it was creepy they do not know how to dance mabey I should teach them a few moves later then I saw daddy and went to go hug him then he hugged me back. I went back to Danielle and told dad that this is my best friend and my room mate. Then Sophia comes out and looks at Danielle and Danielle gives her a death glare.

Danielle POV 

We went home and I saw the boys dancing then Isabelle ran to Louis and hugged him and he hugged him back. She came to me and said daddy this is my best friend and my room mate wait did she just call Louis daddy she has to explain this to me later. Then Sophia just who I wanted to see joking I hate her I mean like what kind of a friend is she started dating liam after me. I started giving he a death glare. Then liam came from downstairs. I just walked inside and my room.  Then after a few minutes there was a knock at my door so I went and opened it and Isabelle was right there with a worried look on her face. I bent down at her level and said everything's OK.she looked at me and smiled and said lets go eat i'm hunger. I nodded and said let's go. When I went outside I saw everyone staring at me except Isabelle she was on her phone texting someone. Then I yelled out who wants food then Niall jumped up from his seat and started yelling oh me I want food . Then I went in the kitchen with Isabelle. I told her that we were going to the doctors at 2 so she needs to be ready she just nodded and sat down on one of the chairs.then came the rest of the guys and sat down on the table.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

HI PEOPLE 

SORRY THE STORY TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE AND THE SONG ON THE SIDE IS STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR 2 DAYS NOW SO YA. 

AND SORRY IS BORNING 

~NOOR~