Coran Show - Part 2..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: Read straight on from the last chapter, I had to split the last chapter into these two after hitting a certain word number that was a bit high for a small chapter..

***********************************

District Twelve time had came and Pidge gave Lance a quick hug before watching him walk up the stairs and entered the stage as Coran stood waiting to greet him.

Coran helped calm the nervous air as he and Lance down, both speaking calmly and Lance answering the basic questions Coran had asked him. Then it moved to a more personal note and the crowd was dead silent as they wondered over Coran personal question for the first time tribute.

"Do tell us Lance, can I call you lance or must I call you as Lover-boy lance as most have nicknamed you" Coran started to ask, a friendly smile on his face before he quickly checked to see if he was cool enough to call the lad by his main name.

"For a charmer like you, you can call me Lance" Lance answered with a playful smile on his lips, patting Coran knee a little as the crowd chuckled over the response.

"How sweet, you really can wiggle your way into anyone heart" Coran commented in a joking manner, Lance giving a cocky shrug as the crowd laughed in the background.

"But all serious now, is it true that you have your own special lady waiting for you back home?" Coran smile faded a little a spark lit his eyes while he stared straight at Lance who smile faulted ever so slightly.

"In truth, I real do. She's my special girl, my one and only girl that's stayed settled into my heart" Lance answered with a sadden smile, a fondness in his eyes as he sat in a fake daze over his special lady. The crowd awing as they saw Lance soft side and was falling for him even more.

"Aww, I bet you're a real romantic behind those flirts. Tell us about this girl" Coran smiled sweetly, acting like a caring auntie who's been lucky enough to hear their niece love troubles.

"She's been a part of my life for a while now and she can make any tough day seem so much brighter as soon as I see her. She's a great listen, gives the best advice as she loves attention but so do I, meaning we get plenty of cuddle time. She's my number one girl, my Kal" Lance replied with a sloppy warm smile, a daze romantic look in his eyes as he rested his chin in his hands. The crowd all awing and falling more and more in love with the boy before them as they held back their own dream like stares as Lance spoke over the one he loves. Jealous was felt in the air but the look on Lance face made any hate leave people hearts.

"How sweet, she sounds like a rather lucky lady indeed. Do you have any words for her, just in case the worse is to happen" Coran asked with a sadden smile on his lips, sitting forward and patting Lance free hand to comfort him a little.

"Kal, my baby girl. I'm coming home and I'll tell you all the compliments in the world that you deserve personally because these won't be my final words to you, not like this. I'll see you soon, stay as my girl" Lance spoke, a promising look in his eyes as he looked to the closest camera like it was his true love staring back at him. He blew a slight kiss at the end making the crowd go even more wild over him.

"She really must feel like one of the luckiest girls in the whole of district twelve" Coran commented with a kind smile as Lance gave a sheepish smile, looking flustered a little.