Larry chapter 5

Okay here's the next one. Sorry about the bad ending last time.

---------------------------------------------

Louis pov

"Damnit!" I banged my hands on my steering wheel as I yelled at myself.

I messed up so bad. I mean, it wasn't me really, but maybe I could've done something different. If Id checked Twitter sooner I could've deleted he tweets before Harry saw them.

"I'm so stupid," I muttered through my tears, wiping at my cheeks angrily.

"I hate myself," I whispered to myself.

A sob wracked through my body. I leaned foreword onto my steering wheel and let myself cry.

This is it. This is the end of me and Harry. Hes never going to forgive me for this and he's probably just waiting for the right time to break up with me.

Hell, he may even be planning how to dump me right this second. I mean, he did want me to leave.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive Zayn and Niall. Harry, I can never stay mad at, but those two is a different story.

They've been horrible to me, and to Liam, since this happened. They're not being very good friends and I don't know if our band will ever be the same after this.

"I want my boyfriend back," I whimpered, looking down at the lock screen of my phone.

It was a picture of me and Harry, one of my favorites actually. BLANK. It usually makes me happy, but now it brings the tears back to my eyes.

I need to tell Harry some things before all of this goes down. Since he doesn't have want to see me right now, I'll text him. He probably won't look at it now, but maybe at some point he will.

I unlocked my phone and opened a new text. Harrys conversation was the top one, since he was my most frequent contact.

I stared at the blank message for a while, not sure how to start. Do I say Harry? Or Hazza? Or something more intimate than that? I don't even know anymore.

I slaves over the message for a long time. Eventually, I managed to type up a long message that seemed good enough.

'Haz,
I know you don't want to talk to me or hear from me but I need to tell you this. Whatever comes out of this (which I'm sure will be you breaking up with me) I want you to know that I love you. I love you now and I always will, no matter what happens. These past four years have been great, thank you for all the great memories. Im so sorry I hurt you baby.
Love,
Your lou xx'

Yeah, I'm probably not "his lou" anymore, but I need to say it - or type it - one more time. I really need Harry back in my arms, but that isn't going to happen.

------------------

Harrys pov

"Why did I say that?" I asked out loud after a bit.

"Say what," Zayn asked distractedly.

"I told him to leave," I explained, shaking my head at myself.

"And?" Niall prompted.

"I didn't want him to leave," I moaned miserably.

"You didn't?" Zayn asked, taken aback.

"No! He's my boyfriend of course I don't want him to leave," I exclaimed, getting tired of their shit.

"You mean he's your ex," Niall corrected.

"No I mean he's my boyfriend," I repeated.

"Really?" Zayn asked, sounding surprised yet again.

"I didn't break up with him Zayn so yes he's still my boyfriend," I spelled it out for him.

"Right," he nodded, sounding unconvinced.

"What are you gonna do?" Niall questioned.

"I don't know. I mean, I'm pissed, like really super pissed but I still love him and I don't think I could live without him," I shrugged, feeling very mentally conflicted.

"If he wanted to be with you he wouldn't have said those things," Zayn pointed out.

"Then why was he crying?" I asked a question of my own.

Neither of them had an answer to that one. They looked at each other speechlessly.

Knock knock. Came the sound from the doorway. Then Alex, a member of modest stepped into the room.

"Is louis here?" He asked, glancing around the room.

"He left a little bit ago," Niall answered, his face turning sour at the mention of Lou.

"Do you know when he'll be back?" Alex asked.

"No," Zayn answered curtly, shaking his head.

I wonder what modest wants with Louis. What if he's in trouble for the tweets. What if they kick him out of the band?

I felt myself start panicking at that thought. Don't think about it Harry, I scolded myself.

"Well I just came to tell him that we figured out who hacked his Twitter this morning," Alex explained.

Louis's Twitter was hacked. Louis's Twitter was hacked. Louis's Twitter was hacked. Louis's Twitter was hacked.

That sentence repeated over and over as my brain processed what that meant. I finally figured it out.

It means that Louis is somewhere crying because I'm an asshole of a boyfriend. It means that I am literally an awful person right now.

"Fuck," I breathed out, not sure what else to say.

Zayn and Niall stared down at their hands, probably also in shock. I hope they feel guilty cause I sure as hell do.

"Harry," Niall began softly.

"Dont," I said firmly. "Im gonna go find him," I added, standing up.

I have to go fix things between us. I just hope it isn't too late.

----------------------------------------------

There you have it. I think I'll just do one or two more chapters of this one.