Harry eats too much

Okay here's a request I got yesterday, so I'm gonna go ahead and write it. Isn't that picture just the sweetest thing ever? Little Louis holding harry. Awww, the feels.

Also, if you want to know what my thought process is, I'm imagining UAN Harry with WWA Louis. You can picture whatever you want but that's just me.

----------------------------------------------

Louis pov

"Can we go home?" Harry asked me under his breath.

"Can I just have a little while longer?" I asked quietly.

He hadn't wanted to come to this Halloween party in the first place but I'd begged. In the end, he'd agreed to come as long as he didn't have to wear a costume.

"Please?" He whispered.

I turned to look at him then, because I recognized something in his voice. Urgency. He looked at me with pleading eyes, and I could sense that something wasn't right.

"Yeah, okay," I agreed. "Go wait in the car babe," I instructed, turning back to the couple I had been talking to.

"Everything alright Louis?" the man, Alex asked.

"Yeah, I have to be leaving here in a few moments though," I said politely.

"The party's only just beginning!" His wife, Clara protested.

"I know, I know. And trust me, I'd stay if I could," I said apologetically.

"We never even got to meet your boyfriend," Alex added.

"Harry was the one I was just talking to actually. He's also the reason I have to leave. He's not feeling very well," I lied.

"Oh, poor dear. Well go on, take care of your boo," Clara urged.

"Tell him to feel better," Alex offered.

"Thank you. I'm really sorry about leaving early. Hope to see you soon," I said hurriedly, giving them a wave before heading towards the car as they called goodbyes after me.

I said goodbye to a few other people on the way out, then headed towards the car. We'd taken my car, because Harry technically shouldn't be here with me. I didn't see any paps though, so we should be okay.

I open the door of the car and slide into the drivers seat. What I expect, is Harry crying over who knows what. What I see, is Harry curled up in the passenger seat.

"Haz?" I asked, placing a careful hand on his shoulder.

He turned to look at me, and then I see the tears in his eyes. Ah, there is the crying that I mentioned earlier.

"Boo," he pouted, reaching out towards me, a pained look on his face.

"What happened?" I prodded, lacing my fingers with his and rubbing my other hand over his arm comfortingly.

"I just wanna go home," he mumbled, his cheeks flushing red.

"You don't have to be embarrassed sweetie," I assured him, squeezing his hand.

"I ate too much candy and now my tummy hurts," he muttered, turning bright red.

"Oh haz," I laughed, knowing I shouldn't. I couldn't help it though. He's just so damn cute it's funny.

"It hurts a lot," he pouted, sniffling in a way that I knew meant he was about to cry.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry, lets go home," I quickly apologized.

I put the car into drive and made my way out of the parking lot. It was nearly an hour drive back to our hotel what with traffic and all, so I knew we were in for a long ride.