rat

(this has no storyline, just smut LMAO enjoy besties)
no mature content in the first chapter, but i promise it'll be in chapter 2

"m-melon?," cucumber stuttered out with his little high pitched voice.
"yes, babyboy?," melon answered, smirking
"i'm kinda... heh.. i'm sorr-" cucumber tried to finish his sentence, but melon interrupted him with an annoying tone.

"hurry up and say it, i'm busy," melon answered, feeling irritated. "oh, nevermind then, if you're busy then we can do it another time," cucumber said, switching up real fast. "do what?," melon answered, looking at him questionly. "oh, you know what i mean baby~," cucumber said getting closer.

"c-cucumber? what are you doing?" melon said, forcing the stutter, acting innocent. "you're the reason that i have a boner.. you better help me," cucumber said, smirking, and pinning melon down on the bed. "i'd gladly... can you ask tomato if she wants to join?," melon answered him, getting closer and closer.

"tomato? we need some help here!!" cucumber said, still pinning melon down on the bed. an annoying "what?" could be heard from the other room. "come o-on tomato!" melon said, almost moaning as cucumber started to kiss her neck.

"fine, what do you nee-" tomato said but stopping mid sentence. cucumber was on top of melon, and melon was holding in her moans from the pleasure she was feeling. "did you call me in here just for me to see that?," tomato said, already being turned on from what she was seeing.

"yes, but its your turn soon," cucumber answered, smirking against melons neck. "when? i'm already so wet, can you please fuck me in my tight little hole~" tomato said, and cucumber almost moaning from what he just heard.

authors note:
GOODBYE I FORGOT THEY WERE FRUITS AND I DIDNT KNOW IF I SHOULD WRITE NECK OR SKIN but i just said neck. but fruits dont have necks bye i'm so dumb