Hansol- I guess So (non smut)

You both had curled up on the couch, you wrapped up in his arms and him, resting his head on yours, fingers intertwined. You were watching the fault in our stars, just as the part where Augustus calls Hazel from the gas station. "Ah." said Hansol as the intense music got louder and louder. His body tensed up, you sat there, tears brimming your eyes, you knew what came after, you've seen this movie so many times, but each time you still cry.

"(Y/N)?" Hansol whispered in the intense moment. you rolled over to find tears brimming in his eyes as well. "What's wrong Oppa?" You asked, whipping his fallen tears. "Don't ever leave me." he said, "i won't i promise." you said, he looked at you with wide puppy dog eyes, shining with joy and happiness, "I..I love you." he said, your eyes opened wide, you smiled and kissed him lightly, "I love you too."

You both continued to watch the movie, at the end you both were tired and out of tears, "Babe.." Started Hansol, "Hm?" "Come here." he said motioning to himself. you walked over and wrapped your arms around his warm torso, "You have no idea how much I love you. After I told you, I never want to stop." you felt him breathe a sigh of relief. "I love you, more than anything I've ever loved. EVER." You whispered into his chest.