Atom (smut/Fantasy/drama)

The police academy training school or the P.A.T.S, was training officers on pat downs. You and your long time Frienemy Atom were paired together. "You First." said atom, smirking a a you blushed, he forced himself closer to your body. "Start!" Called out the sergeant. Your hands moved fast as lightning. Quickly and abruptly going down his chest and slightly patting his member. He smiled and chuckles at your innocence. You finished and stood up, it was his turn. He put his strong hands on your hips and pulled them towards him. he dragged his hands up your sides, teasing you, knowing that you couldn't do anything about it now. "Start!" The sergeant yelled. Atoms hands went slower. Gently yet more masculine as he caressed your breasts and moved down. Making sure to slightly slip his finger under you. You shifted and he finished.
The partners left the squad room and changed Into regular clothes. you went into his office and closed the door. "What was that all about?" You asked. He was turned looking out the window. "What are you accusing me of?" You sighed knowing this would go no where. You moved towards the door and barely touched the handle. "No." said atom. his hand grabbing you arm. he turned you around and locked the door. "Stay with me." he whispered into your ear, his hot breath stinging against your ear. His hand ran up in between your legs, slowly. He ripped open your shirts and bra. he relished in your perfect breasts. He roughly grabbed them, nipping and licking them. you moaned as his tongue traced your upper body. Until he reached your mouth, he roughly but your lip, dominating his mouth with your tongue. His hands pulled down your skirt and spread your warm legs. His hands moved down and entered your body. You squirmed at first but you became accustomed to his fingers moving around inside of you. He pulled them out and shoved his member in. His hands behind your hips moving you and pumping himself in at the same time. You moaned and threw your head back. "AH.....Ah...AAH.AHHH" you moaned and screamed. "YES BABY LET THEM KNOW WHOS YOU ARE." He screamed as he pumped into you. His hard and fast pacers brought you to your climax. You screamed his name and dug your finger nails into his shoulders. After a while of laying on the floor, you got up and looked out the window. You felt him come up behind you and you felt his arms snake around your waist, his member enter you from behind. "What?" He whispered. You smiled and kissed his forehead.