Feelings..

Haha, im making a new one😊

if you havent yet, go check out my other fanfic book! its completed and more adventurous😁

(place taken in; The enchanted forest, pov; narrator, based off; frozen2, season; spring.)

--/\--

Spring, birds chirping in trees. Sun blinding, everywhere around was dry, yet majestic looking.. Elsa had started to like this season. Though her favourite was still winter.

It has been a couple months since she has moved in, she really had felt that she fits in with the other spirits. and everyday, Elsa and Anna would write to each other.

Though, that is untill Anna became more and more busy with royalty things. with that coming into her life, she had no one to talk comfortably to other than Honeymaren. or her small notebook she'd carry around, it's like her check-in book. writing about feelings and surroundings..

but mostly Honeymaren.

she had a pretty good idea what she was feeling towards her, and Elsa always had admired something certain about Maren.

she hasnt told anyone about this, afraid that people wont accept her. but from time to time she'd ask herself if women can like women, she was unsure most days.

Both were very good friends, they understood each other and helped out. Elsa thought this bond was more like Anna and her, but.. more heart warming.

switching over to focus on Honeymaren, she felt the same way. though this time, Ryder knows, Maren unaware that he knows all along. It is pretty obvious though, everytime they hung out, their faces would be rose pink.

Maren knew this feeling would stay ever since she met her, which was cringe like to her. she had basically threatened Elsa and her family, she felt bad of it most of the time.

Fast forward a little bit, Elsa helped with some chores Northuldran people do. like, hanging clothes on, catching fish, sometimes freezing fish, rounding the reindeer in a big shed, and just watching the kids. Honeymaren though, had only pne thing to do, gathering the reindeer.

it may seem kind of easy, but trust me it isnt. reindeer doesn't understand human language, and they would usually just stay.. unless they hear something loud. Honeymaren does this chore with her brother Ryder, both goofing off from time to time.

only today, which was sunset, Maren and Elsa were done everything, today was like a small day off. People gathering around campfires and singing folk songs, eating some fish, and making jokes. bonding.

"Nighttime in days like today seems pretty, huh." Maren whispers as she walked towards Elsa, currently sitting under the tree and admiring the beautifully swirled colours of the sky. "Yeah.." Elsa sighs and sat up straight, cross legged, closing her book in the process.

Maren climbed up to the thicker branch, leaned against the trunk, her knees up as her left leg rests and hangs off. her head still turned to the sunset. "Beautiful, isnt it?" Maren hears, she nods slightly, looking down at the perfect blonde. she smiles and looks back up,

"Can't believe i havent seen the sunset until just 5 months back." she muttered, slightly yawning. all these comforting words made her tiredly relaxed. Maren took a deep breath, the air felt slightly colder but more.. refreshing. she closed her heavy eyelids, accidentally falling asleep.

left Elsa alone staring into the sun, saw the dark blue parts of the sky closing in with the silver-white moon. she looked over at the campsite from slightly far away, some campfires were unlit and dim. guessing that people had already went to bed, she looks back to her front.