♡11♡

Hellooooo!! I am finally back after what seems like a lifetime- I am SO SO so so sorry!! 

I would have written earlier, but I got grounded, for 2 months, and

of course, I'm still grounded, but I have this one chance to write, so I'm

take action and write!! 

So if I'm not active for a really long time, you know why TwT

Okay okay, enough of that, I love you all, and miss you all,

and hope you missed me too, my lovelies <3

Sorry, this is short, it's all I have time to write! :<

like always, music is on the next slide!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fidgeted, playing with my hair as Toko opened the door. "W-Well, d-d-d-did you ask her?" Toko scowled. "Uh, yeah, I uh," just then grandma answered, "Oh, sure honey." She smiled, going back to her book. "Really?" I questioned, practically leaping. "Hehe..." Toko smiled. "Well, I'll be going now okay?" I told grandma. "Okay." She once again went back to reading.  I went out of grandma's room, to the kitchen. "S-So, what happened, h-huh?" Toko immediately asked. I suddenly recalled the instance with Toko, she had said, I was her lover. Was that true?  "Uh, the thing is I actually...don't remember." I wearily scratched my neck. "O-Oh, really, y-you-" Then she suddenly stopped, her face twisted in horror. "W-Wait, you didn't m-meet anyone th-that looked like me r-right?" I was shocked. "Uh, actually," I looked to the floor. "You kinda fainted, and then-" But before I could finish, she shouted, "YOU MEAN Y-YOU MET H-H-HER!?" She looked as though she had just watched someone die in front of her. "Her?" I looked at Toko, who balled her fists up, clenching her hair. "L-Look, Y/N..."