♡4♡

Hello, again lovelies!!! (Yes I am calling you all that again!)

you can't stop me!! (=`ω'=)

XD okay okay, I hope you like this story so far 

well, I guess you do since you've even read this far 0-0 wow okay. 

And I accidentally published the story before I was done so if

you saw that little part I'm sorry TwT 

Of course, the music...on the next slideeee!!!♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat down at my desk and pulled out my book. Yay. Math time. I opened up the book and I already wanted to scream. I did not like math. I looked across the room, and it was that girl from outside.  She looked down, pushing her glasses up. S.T.O.P staring at people! Ugh dumb Y/N!! I scribbled pictures in the math book as the math teacher came into the room and proceeded to speak what sounded like gibberish.  After the math class, it was finally time for lunch. I opened my bag and looked for my boxed lunch. But I couldn't find it anywhere. Oh..NO. I LEFT it at home! Ugh...Oh forget it, I'll just eat at home... I walked into the cafeteria and sat next to her. I also felt bad because she was sitting all by herself.  "Hello!" I said as I sat down. I wasn't that great at making conversations because I get awkward and I don't know what to say next, and it usually comes off as mean. I don't really know why it comes off as mean though... "W-What do y-you want?! A-Are y-y-you just here t-to make f-fun of me?!"  She stuttered, poking her fork into the cafeteria food. Honestly, I wasn't going to make fun of her, I don't know what gave her that idea, but maybe I did come off as that mean. "Oh- no! I didn't come here to make fun of you! I thought you were cool so I-" I thought you were so COOL? Could I have made that any worse?? "W- N-no you didn't! Y-Your j-j-just lying!" She said fighting with her long braids. "No, that's not it but um... what's your name?" I asked, trying to change the topic, and also because I wanted to know her name. "H-Huh?" She sounded confused as she looked away. "I'm Y/N L/N," I said, telling her my first and last name. "W-Well, i-i-its not like y-you'll r-remember or anything...but.." She said as she pushed up her glasses. "I-Its  T-Toko Fukawa," Toko said as she glanced at me and then back at the floor. "Oh! I like your name!" I said, trying to put on my best smile, as I hoped it wouldn't come off as creepy. "Why would y-y-you say t-that? I-I'm the most u-ugly and m-my n-n-name isn't l-likable either." She said as she put her fork into one of the pieces of broccoli and fidgeted with the fork. I didn't understand why she thought so lowly of herself. Honestly, I thought she was quite pretty, and I also liked her name. So I didn't understand why.