I meet my senpai!

It was Izuku Midoriya's first year of U.A. The class had just finished some hero training, he was walking down the hallway in his hero costume going to the locker room to change.

"Hey, isn't that the first year who broke his bones in the sports festival?"

Izuku suddenly tensed hearing a conversation about him. He turned his head, seeing some third-years talking about him. He couldn't see them clearly because as soon as he realized they were looking back at him he averted his gaze and kept walking ahead.

"Yeah, but it looks like he learned not to shatter to pieces when he uses his quirk."

He kept looking ahead, doing his best to ignore them. He sighed a breath of relief when he escaped their voices. There were three girls but he only heard two of them. 'I'm a hero in training, how can I still be intimidated by social interactions and girls?!'

He was able to fight great evils, defeat the toughest foes, overcome impossible odds, 'And yet, I can barely make eye contact with a girl, let alone talk to one.' He was only able to do that if it was necessary or if it was about heroing. Izuku leaned his forehead against his locker after he finished changing. 'At this rate, I'll never even have my first k-kiss.'

It was after-school and Izuku had forgotten about his woes. He was leaving school, headed home.

"Your costume reminded me of a bunny."

"Ah, thanks, I get that a lot even though it was never based on that." He sighed, how was a costume based off All-Might always interpreted as a rabbit? And because of it, Izuku himself was being associated with bunnies.

"Really then what was it based on?"

"All-M-, eh wait who am I even talking to?!" He glanced to the person who was walking beside him so casually. It was one of the third-year girls, but he didn't recognize her voice so she must have been the one who didn't say anything. She had dark skin white hair and bunny ears.

"How did you just realize that?" She was covering her chuckling with a hand. "If I was a villain it would have been over for you, wouldn't it?" She was looking at him with plotting eyes.

He adjusted his schoolbag as he kept walking. "We're at school so I figured..." Why was this girl talking to him? He felt uncomfortable, her presence was too strong.

She tried to suppress a bigger laugh by closing her mouth but some of it still escaped her lips, "Figured?! He says he 'figured.' Hey, you were going to say your costume was based on All-Might right? Right?" But he could hear the mocking tone in her voice.

Izuku tried to shrug it off, 'All-Might entrusted me with One-for-All, she doesn't know anything!' He fortified his thoughts as the bunny girl continued to pester him. "It doesn't matter." He tried to make it clear in his voice that he wanted to be left alone but it seemed to have the opposite effect.

"Pfft, so it is true." Her laughing stop but she had a smug grin. "Hey, hey, do you really think you can compare to All-Might when you can't even look at me?"

He gasped before gritting his teeth. He built up his nerve and turned his head to look at her dead in the eyes with his hardest glare."There, happy?" He asked as soon as their eyes met but as soon as he did he lost his nerve again, not able to find the strength to look away. 'She's beautiful...'

She was actually caught off guard that he gave her such a stern look, it caused her smugness to fade for a moment to reveal a rare but serene expression but it left just as quickly when she saw the enamored look he was giving at her. Her smug grin crept back up. "Oh, what is this? You're trying to be brave but you're blushing? How cute..."

But her voice only sounded amused and his anxiety was skyrocketing because her smug expression was getting more deranged. He turned forward, walking faster than usual, making it clear that he wanted to be left alone.

But she followed him, looking over his shoulder as she tried to keep talking to him. "Hey, are you ignoring me? Aw, sorry, sorry was I being too mean? But aren't you glad that your senpai is giving you attention? You're a first-year right?"

He kept walking, ignoring her.

"The reason you're senpai is giving you attention," She had leaned close to his ear, whispering tenderly, her hot breath smothered his ear canal, "Is because I really like bunnies..."

He had stopped walking, shivering from her alluring voice, having able to feel her lips. He gulped with a cold sweat as he turned to her.

"Hahahahaha! I can't believe you fell for it! Gross!" She was holding her sides.

Izuku was more than fed up after being tricked. "Can you please leave me alone, I don't even know who you are!"

Her laughing died down but her smug gaze was still there. "Usually you're supposed to introduce yourself when you don't know someone, isn't that right?" She shrugged her shoulders, "But since you were able to put up with that much I'll go first. I'm Rumi Usagiyama," Her smug grin grew, "But you can call me Rumi-senpai." She teased, daring him to say it out loud.

"Rumi-senpai..."

His sincere voice blew away her smugness. She never knew that someone could say her name that affectionately. Her cheeks were heating up and she had to turn away before he could see. "Well, I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow, bye." She tried using a normal voice but it was shaky, she was obviously thrown off guard but didn't need him to know. She started walking away at a brisk pace going in a different direction than he was.

"Huh, but she didn't even wait to hear my name?" Izuku was confused. "Whatever that was, I hope she leaves me alone. I've had more than enough bullying to deal with in my life."

Although as he walking alone, he couldn't stop thinking about the interaction he had. His ear was still damp, he raised his hand to touch it. Then he thought of what she said, 'Even though she was messing with me, why did it sound like she was honest about l-liking me?'

"I wonder what it would be like to call her bunny-senpai... Ah, who am I kidding I could never muster the nerve."

And Izuku walked home, not able to stop thinking about his bunny-senpai.

So yeah, if you couldn't tell this is inspired by stop messing with me nagatoro, I have read the manga but started watching the anime today and then when I caught up I was upset that there was no more to watch so I was like welp, might as well starting writing one lol, but I hope you enjoyed and sorry if it's kinda rough I did just write this out of nowhere but I already like where it's going

till next time!