Good Morning Senpai?

The morning fog and dew were in strong effect. Izuku was walking to school with a slouch in his step. He yawned before rubbing his tired eyes. He hadn't been sleeping well since meeting Rumi. 'I wonder what she has in store for me today.' He sighed out, why was she constantly on his mind. 'It was never like this with Kacchan. I would just get bullied and then go on with my day. With Rumi-senpai it's-,'          

"Sup," 

She casually approached him, smacking his back in greeting. He stumbled forward before he fixed his schoolbag and looked back to see who it was but could already guess. It was his bunny senpai; Rumi Usagiyama. She had a crooked grin as she waved at him, "Well aren't you going to greet your senpai?" Her lips raised more seeing him get uncomfortable at her presence.             

He fixed his posture and started walking ahead again before mumbling a reply. "Good morning." His voice came out through gritted teeth.

Her bunny ears perked, hearing the annoyance in his voice. She walked alongside him, continuing to bother him. "Hey, hey, you shouldn't be so grumpy in the morning, it's bad for your health. Welp, I guess it can't be helped if it's from someone who calls themselves useless." She raised her hands up before dropping them and shagging her shoulders.

He gripped his school bag strap as he adjusted it over his shoulder, "Its meaning is supposed to be about giving it your best."  

She paused thinking about it. "Wait, isn't that what I said to you last time?" 

His eyes widened before he quickly refocused them, scratching his cheek as he looked away from her. "I guess you did, didn't you?" 

Rumi had curious orbs and they grew as he admitted it, but then her crooked teasing eyes returned, noticing he was avoiding her, turning his body as much as he could away from her while still walking forward. 

"Heh, don't tell me that you're embarrassed that your senpai figured out the meaning behind your hero name without even trying." 

"I don't care whether you do or don't." He grumbled feeling his face getting red. "I was just surprised!"  

Rumi had smug eyes as she let out a chuckle, covering it with her hand. "He says he doesn't care but still acts so flustered. C'mon you should be honest with your senpai."

Izuku was about to give another blushing retort but she skipped ahead before turning around to face him as she walked backward. She was holding her school bag behind her back with both hands, it caused her bust to push out as she leaned forward. A few loose strands of hair dangled along, framing around one side of her face as she tilted her head. She glanced to the side before bashfully making eye contact with him. She brushed the loose strands of hair, fixing them as she spoke. "Next time greet me properly and I'll reward you..." Her voice ended in an infatuated sigh.

His lips parted as his eyes widened, letting out a captivated gasp. 

"Pfft! I bet you were picturing a kiss!" She pointed at him with one hand while holding her sides with her other arm. "You're so helpless!" Her chuckling went down as her smug grin came back, She popped up next to him with lewd half-lidded eyes being snide, "Ara, ara, could it be that you have a crush on your senpai?"

Izuku was avoiding her gaze in any way possible. "That would be ridiculous..." He muttered with a huff. 

She let out an amused hum with a crooked grin before she decided to stop messing with him. She began to skip ahead again but this time didn't look back. She stood still as she spoke with a normal voice, "I wasn't lying about a reward," Before running off to school leaving him behind.    

Izuku was left dumbfounded. He ruffled his hair in frustration. "I don't get her at all and she knows it!" 

The rest of the morning walk to school Izuku pushed all thoughts of his bunny senpai away because he knew it was already going to be a long day because of her. Although a small part of him couldn't stop thinking about the reward Rumi was referring to.