🗝️AARON AKEHIRA🗝️

Name: Aaron Akehira

Name: Aaron Akehira

Age: 17

Height: 5'6''

Date of Birth: March 15

Sexuality: Asexual (he's also Aromantic)

[Okay, since not everyone knows what asexual and aromantic means, I'll write down the definition of these terms:

ASEXUAL - someone who doesn't experience sexual attraction.

AROMANTIC - someone who doesn't experience romantic attraction.]

Talent: None, but he's pretending that he forgot his talent just like Hajime. (He did that for the sake of his safety) However, most people suspect him as the Ultimate Informant, even though he isn't.

Likes:
- history and novels
- Danganronpa
- watching people for entertainment.

Dislikes:
- Homeworks
- Going alone in dark places

Personality:

• Aaron is a type of individual who has strong interest towards intelligent people. However, he doesn't only base on intelligence alone, their personalities and background informations should be interesting as well. As long as he found someone really smart and interesting, he'll observe them in a near or far distance.

• He isn't the type to hate someone so easily, as long as there's a part of them that is still good or there's something about that he understands why they do such thing. Reasons why he doesn't have many lists of hated characters from different animes. Same applies to real life. Sure he can get irritated with someone, but that disappears fast and he forgets that ever happened. However, he has more patience towards fictional characters than people in real life.

• He can be talkative when he's bored and want something interesting to happen. But sometimes, it is also a way for him to ease himself whenever he's feeling anxious.

• He likes to get reactions from others whether it's bad or good. He's also the type of person who'll do any further measures for his own survival. However, he still has conscience and some morality left, so he tries his best to ensure the survival of others. As long as these individuals aren't cruel heartless people who found killing innocent lives fun. If they are, Aaron won't hesitate to let them die.

Appearance: He wears a hoodie and a purplish tie with a wolf symbol on it. Also, around the chest area of his hoodie, there's a number 13 imprinted on the left side. He has dark hair with a bit greyish and brownish color. His eyes are supposed to have similar color. However, for some reason, when he arrived in the Danganronpa world, one of his eye colors changed. The color of his left eye is lighter than the other.

Info:
He's just a normal person who was chilling with his life, then suddenly he got dragged into a world of Danganronpa.

Love Interest: None.

.

.

.

A/N (edit):

I made this story for my own entertainment and venting out stress or something. Just to help me practice or clear my mind and stuff. Feel free to read if you want to, lol. (=^・ω・^=) ♡

Btw I didn't expect that this book will get more than 10k reads, I just posted this cuz...I dunno, haha. I didn't even take this seriously and wrote it without much plan, so I'm not even surprised if there will be a lot of plot holes. (ᗒᗣᗕ

Btw, I haven't played the game yet. However, I only watch on YouTube. So please feel free to tell me if the characters are OOC. Tbh, I'm not an expert when it comes to analyzing their personalities and stuff.

Oh yeah... and I forgot to mention, I only wrote this out of boredom. Same also applies as the rest of my stories.  (´。• ᵕ •。') ♡

.

.

.