Naiya truth

Finally naiya come home.. and look at the horror expression off everyone..

Khushi- kiya tum or Naina ki

Kartik- shaadi ho cuki or wo halaton ki wajha se hui main Naina dono 2 saal pehle mila tha or phir ek dusra se pyaar kar betha  mena or Naina ne shaadi karna ka socha par Naina ka chacha ne saaf mana kar diya or yahi nahi Naina or main na mil saka isliya unhone Naina ki shaadi fix kar di or isliya mana or Naina ne bhaag ka shaadi ki or in sab mein apko bata nahi paya ghar aakar batata par ham log aana ka liya tayar the par mujhe call aaya ki subham (his friend) ka accident ho gaya ha meina Naina ko kaha ki woh hotel mein hi raha ha mein ussa lena aunga lekin mein aata ussa pehle hi mara accident ho gaya or phir hosh aana ka baad mein Naina ka pas aaya par yeah gadhi waaha se ja cuki thi isliya mena decide kiya ki pehle Naina ko dhunduga or phir batayga...

He said the truth after the truth all family members accept Naina and decide to get both Kartik and sumedh married together.

All functions are going good now its haldi function both sumedh and radhika get ready and naiya also..

Naina kartik= naiya

Radhika and sumedh = ramedh

All took haldi and start applying at naiya and ramedh after applying haldi they all start dancing..
After dancing they both to there to wash the haldi but someone pull radhika he is non other than sumedh.. They both in sumedh's room...

Radhika- sumedh ji aap chodiya mujhe..

Sumedh- aisa kesa apko sabne haldi laga toh de ar rang toh tab chadaga na jab mein khud apko haldi launga..

Radhika- yeah ap kiya bol raha ha chodiya mujhe..

He slowly come toward he and rub his face with her she moan his name he rub his nose with her nose and smile seeing her blushing.. 

Mature Contain
Skip if you are uncomfortable..

He start kissing her neck then
kiss on her forehead, cheeks and slowly slowly on her neck he kiss on her lips mallika blushed hard
He smiled and pulled her close to him. She hugged him. He looked at her  He made her face him and kissed her cheeks and pecked her lips. He started kissing her slowly, making her shock, but she kissed him back with equal feel, closing her eyes. He stopped after a while and looked at her face and kissed her eyes. She held his shoulder and looked at him.
He pinned her to bed closing the gap between his lips and started kissing her slowly. She kissed him back holding his shoulder for support, the soft kiss slowly turned into a passionate kiss. He stopped after getting breathless and started kissing her nape, moving her silky hairs to side, while his hands moving her top off her shoulder slowly, making her milky skin savory to his eyes, while his lips savored her neck by sucking its every inch. She closed her eyes tightly how much ever possible and bit her lips for stop moaning. He slowly removed her dress down inch by inch, feasting her bare skin by sucking them like hungry for long, quenched his thirst. He turned her over after removing the top fully and started planting wet kisses all over, making her heart beat increase, she clutched the pillow for support. His hand slowly came to her back while giving love bites on her back, making her skip her heartbeats. He cover her with blanket and off the lights...