Last Chapter

Now its about to end the  story in these chapter sorry for this..

A mysterious man...
Radhika tumhe kiya laga tumhe tum mujhe dhoka de dogi.. Aab dekho mein kiya karta hun..

He to someone...
Iss ladki ko kidnapped kar lo or agar koi rasta mein aaya toh goli maar dena...
He smile evilly...

Next morning 
All are very happy bcz today is a special day for naiya and ramedh.. But Radhika feel some uneasy she goes to sumedh room he see her and hug her but his get tensed after seeing radhika face..

Sumedh- kiya baat hai radhe tum pareshan lag rahi ho..

Radhe- mujhe apko ruhi ka sach batana hai

Sumedh- yahi na ruhi tumhari beti nahi hai... Wo ek orphan hai..

Radhe- apko..

Sumedh- mujhe yeah sach pehle hi pata chal gaya tha or mein yeah hi janta hu ki tumhara ex boyfriend karan ne kesa tumhara sath batamizi ki... Yeah sab mujhe pehle hi pata chal gaya tha or mein janta hun ki tumhe dar hai ki kahi karan wapas..

Radhika hugged him and start crying..

Radhika- mujhe bohut dar lag rhaa ha sumedh ji..

Sumedh- par darna se kiya hoga tum agar aisa darogi toh kiyaa ho jayaga..
Radhe aisa mat daro mein huna tumhara sath...

Radhika look at him.. He making her carm..
And then for her satisfaction he call so many bodyguards for watch on any body..

But was also smart he come inside as disguise himself  as waiter and he mixed some powder in the juices and food.. And nobody  knows about it he going toward radhika room but just then he bumped with sumedh..

Sumedh- are you ok..

Karan- ji..

He leave many sumedh something strange..
He wait for everyone to drunk after everyone drink and get unconscious he go inside radhika room kidnapped her she was also unconscious bcz of the powder..

In Dark Room
Radhika was tied she get conscious and look at here and there and get scared then she listen someone foot steps and whitle which making her scared...

Flashback..

I love you mari jaan...

He slapped her hard...

What you think i will love you.. U illigement girl...

Leave me....

I will make your life hell
He kiss her roughly.. On her neck she pushed him hard and run from there...

Flashback back end..

Slowly she face him..

Karan- tumhe kiya laga tum mujhse bach jaoge

Radhika- tu..t..u..m ya..ha...k..iya

Karan- Revenge Baby...

Radhika get scared he start coming close to he was about to touch her but just then someone punch him hard and get fall down radhika see he was non other than our hero sumedh...

Flashback

Radhika was ready she was alone sumedh come there she was first shocked sumedh  come to her...

Radhika- ap yaha

Sumedh- tumhe dekhna ka sabse pehla hak toh mujhe hi ha..
Or dusri baat ki mujhse control nahi ho raha aaj wesa bhi bohut special din hai or aaj ki raat usse bhi jayada special hogi he wink at her smile blushing at his words  he smile at her and slowly come to her kiss her on her lips she also respond to him.. After 5 min..
They end and radhika shyly again hug him and he slowly put something his her dress
And said today was a very special day and i will make it special for you..

Flashback end..

Sumedh hold karan and again punch him kartik and aryan also come there and furst they untied radhika then they about to hit karan Sumedh stop them..

Sumedh- isne radhika ka sath nahi ek ladki ka sath batamizi ki hai issa pata chalna cahiya ki ladkiyan kamzor nahi hoti..

He look at radhika she was scared he come close to her..

Sumedh- radhe aaj se kuch saal pehle jab is aadmi ne tumhara sath batamizi ki tab tumhara pass jeena ki koi wajha nahi thi or tab bhagwaan ne tumhara jeena ki wajha di ruhi ka roop mein..

She remember

She was running in road lifelessly just then she listen someone crying she follow the voice and come to durga mandir and see a little girl crying no one was there she understand that she is an orphan like her and she was non other than ruhi.. After that day she decide to become ruhi mother.. And ruhi was the reason for her alive..

Sumedh- uss din ruhi ne tumhe wajha di thi ab tum ladogi ruhi ka liya apna liyaa or uss har ladki ka liya jo in jesa ladko ki wajha se ghar se bahar nahi nikalti. Jab koi batamizi karta ha toh badnami ka dar de police mein complain nahi karti or isliya in jeso ki himmat badh jati hai or aaj tumhe issa marna hoga or yeah proof Karna hoga ki ladkiyan kamzor nahi hoti..
Remember that day when this person was misbehaves with you.. And give you pain

Radhika slowly come toward him and remember the pain which she had in her heart because of him.. She face him her eyes was red. And she slapped him hard..

Aryan- jor ka jhatka hyee zoro se laga

Kartik- shut up..

She again slap him sumedh smile seeing her bravery

After that police come and take karan with them.. Sumedh smile and hug radhika..

Sumedh- aab mein garav se apna hona wala bacho ko kaha sakunga ki unki maa kisi se kam nahi hai..

Radhika smile and they get married..

Dairy close..
A tear fall down from a girl eyes..
She look at 2 person who was sitting  and looking at sky..
The girl comes to them.. And hug them..

I understand maa papa ki darna se kuch nahi hoga.. Har ladki ko khud ko self defence karna cahiya. Bcz of this dairy i remember my childhood.. Thanks for this.
She hug them just then a boy come..

Boy- its very bad  chota mein hu phir bhi sara pyaar ruhi di ko..

The girl is ruhi
And the couple was not other than ramedh
And the boy name is ansh
Son of ramedh their ansh..

Ansh- they not fair you guys don't love me only bada papa and badi maa loves me
Just then naiya come with their son Naitik
Ansh goes and hug kartik..

Ansh- only bada papa loves me

Sumedh- accha ji..

All laugh so this is the last chapter of the story...