Introduction/Characters

This is my AU. No one is a monster this is just real life, y'know that thing called the outside world? That's this place pretty much, they still have their powers though. Children grow slowly so all of them are around to their parents knees. (Thinman's shins) 

~Mono~

Mono wears a small cool grey mask, (kinda like dreams) because of his scarred face. His trench coat is a a dark forest green along with beige button up shirt and a brown coat covering the it. He has cool grey pants witched tied in with his mask. If he has to wear a suit, it is a cool grey with either blue or green ties/bow tie. NO SHOES. Maybe socks...

~Six~ 

Six wears a rain coat down to her waist, along with song knee length black short with neon yellow accents. She has black sneakers or black slip on's. If she needs to be formal she wears a  suspended short puffed up yellow dress along with a with shirt and some black high socks. (Same shoes) Or a yellow kimono with small pink flowers scattered around it.

~Seven~

Seven wears a blue turtle neck that goes a little past his waist with black ripped, stinted and patched jeans, he wears a small leaf clip in his hair his mother gave to him. His feet are covered with black converse shoes. When he needs to wear a suit he wears, a black suit with a red or blue tie with black dress shoes matching. Or he wears a a blue kimono with dark blue accents? and black slip on's

~Rain~

Rain wears a soft brown dress that reaches the tops of her shins, she has a large white button up shirt tucked into her dress with a light yellow raincoat over top. When she needs to be fancy she wears a light pink with yellow flowers scattered across, and grey slip on's.

~Mono's Past~

Mono's parents broke up at the age of three, his mother took custody of him and she went on her way. She started off putting him down with words, blaming him that it was his fault they split up. She later moved on too drinking and physically harmed him by, burning, cutting, under feeding him and wiping him as well as punching, kicking and slapping. (He stays at his mother for a couple years, making him 6-7) He went to school where the kids made fun of him, at first the teachers believed his lies but later started getting more concerned when he would show up with more marks and more marks. She called both of his parents, and surprising both showed up. It turns out Thinman has been trying to call her but she would never answer, she came a little drunk so spilled out a little secret making Thinman Boil in rage. Thinman and his mother took it to court where he took full custody while his mother went to jail for the rest of her life. Thinman is helping Mono with nightmares/night terrors, as well as his trauma and PTSD. They have bounded close after years. Mono is now 11.

~Six's Past~

Six's parents gave her away at the age of 2, the orphanage she went to was the best in town. Most people there were very nice but the children bullied you, Six went to the nursery since she was so young and played with the other toddlers/baby's. After growing to the age of 5 she was taken to other kid's her size. Six refused to go so they had to drag her to her room, the girls there gossiped of how she looked like a boy making Six turn quiet and reserved. The boys at lunch out pull her by the hair slap her and laugh, this continued for 3 years. Six meets one of the older kids after sneaking out to get a cup of water. She gave Six some advice. "Never let anyone control you, and if they try... beat them into the ground." Six walked away feeling like she was about to get some revenge the next day. Later in the year she was feared, but met a couple of friends she would cherish, even if she was cold on the outside. 

 ~Seven~  

Seven wasn't as lucky with his orphanages... At the age of 3 his parent died in a fire, and he was stuck with a rusting  and going out of business orphanage. His caretaker was nice at first but soon learned he was the runt of the pack, she yelled at him and slapped him whenever she could. But would never in front of other staff members, as 2 years went by of abuse he was later changed to Six's orphanage in the next town. He soon reached his new 'home' and had a nice caretaker, he would protect other that were to small and weak to defend their self's. After 4 years, he was bullied and another girl stood up for him. Seven was defiantly impressed by how strong she was jugging by her size. They grew together and later were moved to the older kids and meet their new friend

~Rain~

Rain was a little traumatized by living on the street but she always kept her head high. She was taken in at the age of 9 and a half and was there for around 1 months before she had met some new people. They had just moved into the older group and were 8 and 9 years old, she grew close to them in around 2 months. A lady came to look at her cabin while Six, Seven and Rain played Monopoly. The Lady talked with her and Seven and decided she was going to take all three of them in. (Her's is a little short)

Another chapter may be out soon, but I have school work to do so this might be slow updated...

-✨BOB OUT✨