Shit.

Forgot to mention how old everyone else is. Six is 10, Seven is 11 and Rain 12. Now enjoy!

Mono pov

I stared at the mirror my body vibrating with excitement. 'I'm going to be able to see other kids!' Smiling Mono grabbed the cool grey mask, clipping it behind his head. Ruffling his hair slightly Mono's dark chestnut bangs feel over the mask. Smiling he looked at his closet before grabbing the coat handing over the door. Pulling it over his body he smiled again before walking out of his door. His footsteps echoed through the empty halls. A small ding rang and the elevated blinked with recognition. Rocking on his feet Mono couldn't find himself able to stop grinning. The metallic grey doors opened and he almost ran into the room. Hastily pressing one of the many buttons on the left side of the door he waited for the doors to close once again. It shifted before descending down to the first floor. A small ding rang again and the doors opened, the cool fresh air welcoming him. Sighing Mono brushed his jacket out taking a step onto the tiled flooring. The customers lined up at the table sent him a questioning glance as the receptionists smiled. Nodding back to them the brunette continued walking before he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Master Mono, I assume you are off to school?" His butler asked his face hidden behind a black face mask, but his eyes seemed to glow with a warm yellow behind his damp black bangs. Nodding he stopped his steps towards the ground door. "I am terribly sorry your father could not.. attend the occasion," he chose he words carefully before he slipped his hand off the Youngers shoulder. Nodding again Mono turned waking towards the black car sitting outside. He felt the butler smile before turning to his own duty's. Grinning again mono finally wakes out the door and into the car. He sat in the leather seat of the limo buzzing with excitement. At least until he realized he had never talked to anybody but his father and butler... Shit.

Thanks for staying with me on this story, I know it's been a while but I'm finally publishing a chapter! Anyways-

-Bob out!